Get All 30 Stars - British Racing Green

When weather goes to crap, you still have to get there somehow...

Moderator: Modsquad

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Get All 30 Stars - British Racing Green

Post by Old Grinner »

Somehow I stumbled across this game series info . . ..

Not much of a gamer myself but it looks quite interesting, very informative, and if you are into vintage and outstanding British engineering it will hit home for sure.

There's a lot of other vids pertaining to this game but this one kind of gives you an idea of what it's about. Worth a look. :geek:

Oh . . . and it's OK if you can't help but roar with laughter when you see the "off road" action. :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Get All 30 Stars - British Racing Green

Post by WhiteNoise »

That's Crazy Stuff right there! Off Road....so dang funny! :lol:
Especially watching it at midnight.... I'm at the wheel twisting about on the sofa whilst mowing down everything in route to ______? Where the hell am I headed anywho? :lol:

Tell me, is this a real deal game or what? I'm not familiar.
Well, at least I drove in Class 8) those beauty's went unscathed. Major cool-ism! 8)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

That's Crazy Stuff right there! Off Road....so dang funny! :lol:
WN - It seems to be a real game. . .. It runs in stages or chapters. :geek:

There's quite a few videos on YouTube pertaining to it. Some are quite lengthy. Check out the listings on this link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=30+star ... =937&dpr=1

Here's a video that explains a bit more how the game works . . ..

I picked out the one I posted originally because it wasn't too long and yet it was entertaining. It kind of reminded me of the chase scenes in Smokey and the Bandit. :lol:

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Remember Drivers Ed? Parallel Parking? Maintaining speed? :lol: I did good, I got my ticket to ride....
but I'm still not getting this game :roll: So that tells me, no worries WN it's just not meant to be.

BUT it IS my kinda game. The Crashing is a hoot! We go unscathed, we walk away!! (That doesn't happen in real time). Yippee! Let's do this! Smack boom bam! And the Leaps n Landings, SWEET!
Feels great LAUGHING my bum off with every mow down :lol: So Effortless, So Clean. Sooo Funny!! :lol:

Smokey and the Bandit? Yes sir I see a bit of what yer seeing. Good ol Burt (rip) he beat the crap out of that '77 Firebird TransAm 8) What a great movie! Lolol Gleason's best outside of The Honeymooners. The cast was spot on. (Bleep>) "Som Bitch!" :lol: :lol:

Thanks OldG, I needed All that
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

See ^^^^ Lots of smiley's ^^^^Feels Good
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

WN -

Yeah . . . I remember those driver ed days too. I also remember the test at the DMV. They said it's a good idea to keep the sun visor in the down position so that if I was in a crash it would cushion my head as I was tossed forward into the windshield. No seat belt laws then . . . but smart people used them. Early '60s . . . no head restraints . . . early 70's head restraints . . . it's amazing how far we came along in driver safety in such a short period of time. :lol:

Don't worry about learning the game. The post was purely for entertainment . . .. o_O

I don't really play computer games much anymore. Would rather just experience life in reality . . . in the here and now. :D