Cyclepedia Service Manual

Maintenance, guides, and walkthroughs for your PCX. Please do not post questions about repairing or fixing your bike here.

Moderator: Modsquad

Capesurf
Year: 2018
Color: White

Cyclepedia Service Manual

Post by Capesurf »

Anyone use the Cyclepedia Service Manual, as opposed to the official Honda Service Manual?
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Cyclepedia Service Manual

Post by fish »

I've used it for 5 yrs with my Kymco.
I like it.
Fish
tomtomclub2005
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: white

Post by tomtomclub2005 »

I'm glad you posted. I actually would like to get refunded by them since most of the pics are for the PCX V1 and close to useless when it comes to Led versions although they claim otherwise. There is just text mentions of what is different leaving you more or less on your own. I had subscribed to change the steering stem bearings and ended up not using their manual at all, the panels dismantling procedure being completely different from what shown.
Capesurf
Year: 2018

Post by Capesurf »

Wow, thanks Tomtomclub for that info on Cyclopedia. That's not even right for them to do.
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)

Post by iceman »

Is Cyclopedia legit - i.e. Honda licenced their service information to be available via Cyclopedia?
tomtomclub2005
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Post by tomtomclub2005 »

Capesurf wrote:Wow, thanks Tomtomclub for that info on Cyclopedia. That's not even right for them to do.
You're welcome!. I am referring to their Web based manual which i thought would be invaluable while in the garage working as the French workshop manual which i have is not so detailed with crappy B/W pics. I can't speak for their paper manuals if they have any as i have not used them. Anyway it seems crazy they did not update the web pages if they have proper paper manuals (?).
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

tomtomclub2005 wrote:
Capesurf wrote:Wow, thanks Tomtomclub for that info on Cyclopedia. That's not even right for them to do.
You're welcome!. I am referring to their Web based manual which i thought would be invaluable while in the garage working as the French workshop manual which i have is not so detailed with crappy B/W pics. I can't speak for their paper manuals if they have any as i have not used them. Anyway it seems crazy they did not update the web pages if they have proper paper manuals (?).
Also own the paper manual.....comes in handy out in the garage...double checking things.
Fish
joaosol123
Year: 2012

Post by joaosol123 »

From what I heard, they are really good for the v1 model and almost useless for the LED models.