A boy and his Honda

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

A boy and his Honda

Post by fish »

Son headed out this evening on his bike.
Sorry....I am a Honda man. Have been since 1967. 4 Honda bikes and a Forza has only reinforced that.
By the way - FORZA guys...see the mirrors? These look Forza stock but have just the right added stem length to give you a better view. I put a set on my Forza - skip those ugly generic risers!

2014 CB500X - bought used in 2016, mint, 4000 miles, $4100 with dealer warranty.
Added adjustable levers, Givi screen, aftermarket exhaust, swapped out that black front fender for a white one - improves visibility a touch.
Flawless bike. At 6'4", he enjoys the comfortable upright position compared to his R6.

Fish
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: A boy and his Honda

Post by gn2 »

So long as the shafts holding the rockers don't fall out, its a nice bike.
Big fuel range, that 500cc motor sips fuel and the tank is fairly large.
There's been some odd colour choices, matt beige, neon orange, matt black and neon yellow, but white is the best :)
The red X logos can be peeled off which improves the look imo.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: A boy and his Honda

Post by PCX150Rider »

The upright riding position is so much easier on the wrists. After I got rid of my Ninja 750 and bought my KLR years ago I was much happier with the riding position. It's a tall seat but once onboard it's comfy. 8)