weekend trip parachutes jumps and nature..

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

megalodon
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017
Color: pearl blue

weekend trip parachutes jumps and nature..

Post by megalodon »

i was here at the weekend, it was lovely sunny shining day, i wanted to upload before but my mobile failed about electric input and i had not able to receive pics and videos from mobile.

i sat there for next 2 hours and i met many people, we enjoyed all together. Even, we ride together during coming home back together..They were going same destination , what can i say..Motorcycle cause that bring people close to each other who know nothing about each other.i love my moto i love this feeling..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHX-AGLhNFI

and some pics..
Attachments
20180513_162451_resize.jpg
20180513_162451_resize.jpg (763.65 KiB) Viewed 990 times
20180513_162446_resize.jpg
20180513_162446_resize.jpg (778.7 KiB) Viewed 990 times
20180513_161031_resize.jpg
20180513_161031_resize.jpg (372.09 KiB) Viewed 990 times
20180513_161014_resize.jpg
20180513_161014_resize.jpg (510.05 KiB) Viewed 990 times
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: weekend trip parachutes jumps and nature..

Post by Mel46 »

...and that is how it should be everywhere.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

X2

Ride to Live. . .Live to Ride. 8)

All for one and one for all! :D

megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

Mel46 wrote:...and that is how it should be everywhere.

yes ;) , but if we don't stop to decrease consumption of natural sources , we will be not able to have it
megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

PCX150Rider wrote:
X2

Ride to Live. . .Live to Ride. 8)

All for one and one for all! :D

To live! Like a tree alone and free Like a forest in brotherhood
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

megalodon, we know that we are all using up our resources too quickly, but no one seems to be willing to stop these days. I see my own kids, who are grown now, grabbing for as much as they can grab. We tried our best to teach them to be aware of our environment, but for some reason after they got successful their entire priorities changed. So did their desire to help others. Now it is me me me, and their kids are turning into little consumers as well.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

megalodon
Regular User
Regular User

Post by megalodon »

Mel46 wrote:megalodon, we know that we are all using up our resources too quickly, but no one seems to be willing to stop these days. I see my own kids, who are grown now, grabbing for as much as they can grab. We tried our best to teach them to be aware of our environment, but for some reason after they got successful their entire priorities changed. So did their desire to help others. Now it is me me me, and their kids are turning into little consumers as well.

Especially new generation.such selfish growing , sometimes i see they use their clothes, mobiles, their house stuffs etc. nobody care to protect or save somethings,even animals or pets they behave like toy to them..not like a live creature.. they are thinking just the minute that they are living inside..since i born , our elder people here living around, was being an example with their own life styles. i saw and learnt the way that they are living , why i should protect or save somethings, why i shouldn't...The world is not belongs to anybody. But this is not the kids fault.. Unfortunately i see parents not being good example with their behaviours to their kids..Here yesterday i saw a mom, her son 6 years old around, he broked her mom mobile because of her mom doesn't buy to him a toy that he wants..after her mom just cried for her mobile !!!! how it's expensive it's etc. and 6 years old kid was yelling to her strongly..he was telling even bad words to his mom..i let him stopped and he screamed to me..i said him he can't do this and he asked me why?? i explained him why..he said me you are not my father..i understood the minute ..problem his father..because when i was 6 my father was pretty strong about teaching us to become a man and gentle to the women (no matter mom or another woman) , he was telling me how to become good person etc. why better to become good person..respect other people , why we should respect others etc. if i did made same behaviour i would afraid to make my family sad or shame..Now parents also bad example for kids.Because most the kids doesn't know to being shame or able to understand what they did bad and need to fix why.. They don't teach to their kids to accept word "no"..kids thinking if they become anger , sad or scream, cry etc. their parents will buy or do what they wants..now mostly parents teaching kids only that..when the kid will grow up he/she will think same way for to let people accept what they wants..But different ways.They will not think to deal good or being kind or gentle..They will use their force for it.

Short way to say first education starts at the family , those tv , magazines, behaviours of the people on streets etc. all them impressing kids mind and problems increasing..i hope we can see more educated families around. who teaches their kids to being human. not a materialist kid or only live for profits..
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

Much truth there.. That's why its called the "me me" generation.
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

Well. . .there were those in the past who thought they knew it all as well and look what happened to Rome. The more things change the more they stay the same. :roll:

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Dirty deeds done dirt cheap by Joan Jett?

Not the real thing at all.

Scary to think its more than forty years since I saw them at the Glasgow Apollo.

Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

Scary to think its more than forty years since I saw them at the Glasgow Apollo.
Awesome. . .or as it would have been said then, "Cool man!". :lol:

I've got the "For Those About to Rock" CD. :D

Time does fly indeed. . .. I've still got my "Emerson, Lake and Palmer" ticket stub from July of '77 at the Hartford, CT Civic Center. Months later the roof caved in on the place from heavy snow and questionable construction. Here's a link to a video about it. Glad I wasn't there that day. However, the narrator did make an error about an event that played out there just hours earlier. . .it wasn't a hockey game. . . it was a basketball game. Either way those people escaped with their lives. 8)

Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

You can't teach kids by buying things for them every time they throw a fit. I see parents at stores with their 4 year olds, negotiating with them to try to get them to behave. They aren't afraid of anything because no one can touch them like our parents did.
Now, if a kid is told "NO" or if he fails a class in school, they will go crazy and take a gun to school. News flash, kids. There is no reset button. This is real life. You don't get a Participation Award for just showing up in life.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by PCX150Rider »

You can't teach kids by buying things for them every time they throw a fit. I see parents at stores with their 4 year olds, negotiating with them to try to get them to behave. They aren't afraid of anything because no one can touch them like our parents did.
Now, if a kid is told "NO" or if he fails a class in school, they will go crazy and take a gun to school. News flash, kids. There is no reset button. This is real life. You don't get a Participation Award for just showing up in life.
I know this is slightly off topic but well worth discussing. :geek:

I started off into a rendition but it's so complicated I had to stop. The bottom line is that Mom and Dad need to be there to raise the children from the "Get Go" and make that the #1 priority. It's about health and family. . .health and family. . .stuff is just stuff. . .and like a lunch. . .you'll always want another meal. . .but you only get one set of parents for a life time. And you need to feel the love! ;)

Dual Income Households are a breading ground for unhappy children IMHO. It doesn't matter if it's Dad or Mom who has the full time job or is the breadwinner. . .but at least one of those two need to be with the kids daily until they are well on their way into the school grades. When a kid gets home from school a parent should be there to greet them. . .not pick them up from some business. :roll:

I'm not saying that the people who work in these day care centers aren't qualified or nice. . .just saying that it's truly the parent's responsibility to raise them. . .teach them right from wrong. . .show what it means to be a caring individual and thoughtful about others and how to add value to life with each step. :geek:

I think the "Me Me" generation is a result of kids being put "out" into the world at too young of an age and it causes them to develop a mindset of "we they". That "Me" view of the world will last a lifetime so when their parents are getting old and feeble the answer to that problem will be for them to just place them in an institution and visit when it's convenient. :o