Wonderfully simple little scooter

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Wonderfully simple little scooter

Post by fish »

Serviced, washed and waxed this 2018 Liberty 150i today.
That center panel lets you do simple valve checks and spark plug replacements. Air filter is easy to get to, as it the front CVT nut for turning the engine to TDC.
Even both ends of the shock mounts are easy to access.

I have been using this stuff on cars, motorcycles and scooters for years. Getting hard to find, now. (so I bought a case) Easy on, easy off, no powdery residue. Feels good, smells good!

Clam-Happy Fish
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Re: Wonderfully simple little scooter

Post by PCX150Rider »

MSRP in my area is about $3100 at the dealership in New Haven. I don't know if there is a "Vespa" tax as they say but it certainly is a nice looking machine and the access for valve adjustments (as you've mentioned before) makes it all the more user friendly. 8)

FWIW I've been using Mother's California Gold Carnauba Cleaner Wax paste on my two wheelers. 8)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

fish, you make yer Liberty look like candy. Photos look yummy! I'm Glad you're thoroughly enjoying your newest of rides. Me... I'm Still lovin' yer Like the Best but, you know(knew) that ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Piaggio should do another two models of scooter called the Egality and the Fraternity...

aux armes citoyens...
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
PCX150Rider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2017
Color: White

Post by PCX150Rider »

Piaggio should do another two models of scooter called the Egality and the Fraternity...
If they do that then it will give cause for an annual scooter rally to be established at the "Place de la Concorde". :lol: