sad pony

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

pony

sad pony

Post by pony »

Maddiedog , I am sad :o that you felt it necessary to move my post, I was just giveing Nobody support and encouragement. I supose its all my fault for being a girl in a mans world. Don't worry this is my last post. Bye
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: sad pony

Post by Taz »

No, don't go. I'm sure it wasn't personal and we need more chicks here :-)
Nobody

Post by Nobody »

pony wrote:Maddiedog , I am sad :o that you felt it necessary to move my post, I was just giveing Nobody support and encouragement. I supose its all my fault for being a girl in a mans world. Don't worry this is my last post. Bye
Saw your post and thanks. Don't stress as Maddiedog is just keeping an eye on Performance. Hang around here as there are lots of interesting posts and tips mixed in with the banter.

Nobody.
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

Hey Pony! I moved it because it was in response to the inflammatory posts in the thread! I wouldn't have removed it if you hadn't quoted the argument! In addition, I COULD have just removed the quote for you to leave the post, but I didn't want to, because I promised when I first created this forum to never censor you or edit your posts. I ALWAYS uphold my promises, and absolutely will not edit your posts without your direct permission.

That said, I would be glad to put your post back in that thread you'd like. I just ask that you allow me to remove the quote from GN2 and Nobody, so that no trace of the inflammatory posts that others made are left.

For reference, here is the post that Pony made that I moved to the (locked) Drama subforum, because it contained a quoted inflammatory post.

I definitely don't want you leaving! I almost NEVER moderate posts for this reason, but if you read here, I've had to start moving unproductive posts in the Performance Subforum because lots of the threads result in flame wars. :cry:

I'm really sorry I offended you, but I'm trying REALLY hard to keep everyone happy. If you have another suggestion for how I can moderate, or how I can restore your posts, I'm always open to suggestions. The last thing I want to do is scare you anyone away. :D
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

maddiedog wrote:I'm trying REALLY hard to keep everyone happy.
Just isn't possible I'm afraid.
FWIW I'm happy for you to delete any of my posts if you feel the need.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

gn2 wrote:
maddiedog wrote:I'm trying REALLY hard to keep everyone happy.
Just isn't possible I'm afraid.

Even the useful one? :D
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by gn2 »

God I hope there isn't a useful one, surely this can't be...?
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord

Post by maddiedog »

gn2 wrote:Just isn't possible I'm afraid.
I appreciate that. I won't delete your posts though, you're entitled to your opinion. Worse-case, if someone gets offended by what you say, I'll move them to the locked subforum. ;)

PONY COME BACK!! :D
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
pony

Post by pony »

Maddiedog, it's ok, I guess i just feel in the way.
I find it hard to get in on all the technical stuff, and i just wanted to join in.
Thanks guys for being nice.
But perhaps its time to go.
Pony
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord

Post by maddiedog »

You should keep trying then. No one was ignoring you. :)
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

Hi Pony
Dont go. I dont understand most postings in the performance improvement threads so just stay clear of those threads. There is plenty of other good stuff in this forum and mostly friendly banter to keep us interested and GN2's posts to give us a laugh.

Dave, good job moderating. The other forum has too many spams on galaxies, kitchen units and other rubbish. So well done on keeping those spams from us :)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Yes! I second that about this forum! Cheers Sir Dave!
Pony, if you are out there reading this, come on back now...ya hear? Folks don't want you to get up and leave like that....they're spelling that out to you right here, right now! So how's about saddling up & swinging a U-turn and maybe bringing a "cool weather" topic with ya! How's about it Pony? Holidays & cheer are on the way :P And maybe, just maybe.....Gn2 will Santa it up! :lol:
This post is brought to you by WN....rethink & return. Alls good (headlights now flashing (o:
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

oh FFS man up and join in.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by gn2 »

I bloody well hate christmas.
It should be renamed retailmas.

http://vimeo.com/32671946
pony

Post by pony »

Still here and i love christmas.
Pony x
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Good! :) The spirits are In the Air!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
TC3
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by TC3 »

Another fan of Christmas. Also spend an evening with wifey down London seeing the lights and soaking up the atmosphere
Theboybilly
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Theboybilly »

Christmas really is what you make it. Welcome back Pony
Image[/URL