Pokemon Go

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Pokemon Go

Post by homie »

You have to note the kids got up and went outside... at 2am, in the park o_O
Youth is wasted on the young now more than ever. Hordes of young people are non threatening for a change, refreshing for Chicagoland area. What I don't get is the old folks showing up to gather these imaginary creatures. The Churches are loving it because they're some kind of upload station I don't yet understand because I have a life.

I saw the Nintendo driverless car scoping the streets in my neighborhood and it's the same technology as the Google map car and probably cost as much as going to the moon... so they've bet the farm on this being the next big deal. I suspect we will have women chasing down coupon discounts all over the land soon in the same fashion because everybody loves a good scavenger hunt! It's geeks and girls so I'm not worried about my son but where is he parking the Volvo o_O

Chief say "whatever float boat"
Attachments
chief2.jpg
chief2.jpg (5.23 KiB) Viewed 3418 times
dkazzed
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: N/A

Re: Pokemon Go

Post by dkazzed »

A quarter of my friends and coworkers have gotten into this game. It's pretty fun, but at the local training centre you can tell the casual oh 5 minutes here and there catching Pokemon guys from the devoted 16 hours a day guys.

So far I've discovered a Cenotaph, World Unity Sculpture, and a Saturday farmers market in my neighbourhood because of this game.
2015 Honda CB300F ABS
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

I thought this thread was going to be about this story: http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/news ... /86991810/
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

Fun to an extent (between friends sharing a game) but riciculous to the level many are people going to - chasing them all over town and some are only in certain parts of the world (travel, fuel usage, etc all gone up as people are travelling across town to catch some that are reported to be in certain places!) The creators done a deal with google to have the imaginary creatures shown on google maps! Their share price has rocketed as expected. People at work hacked their Iphone accounts to sign up to a US account days before it went live in the UK, and then went outside and visited the local parks and shopping centre to catch some!!!!
Crazy, but good for those cashing in on this madness. Wish I has bought shares to cash in before the craze subsides once again.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

iceman wrote: Wish I has bought shares to cash in before the craze subsides once again.
Not too late to buy into next months hot item :lol: nothing they can do stop this now short of changing the 2nd. Nope, its coming out and demand is off the charts. Actually there are plenty law enforcement endorsing this two round .380 weapon but it's going to be a wild ride... terrorist beware.

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:
iceman wrote: Wish I has bought shares to cash in before the craze subsides once again.
Not too late to buy into next months hot item :lol: nothing they can do stop this now short of changing the 2nd. Nope, its coming out and demand is off the charts. Actually there are plenty law enforcement endorsing this two round .380 weapon but it's going to be a wild ride... terrorist beware.

Does it have 4g?
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

It does not operate as a phone, they interviewed the patent holder today on local radio and ask him the same question. He replied it can never be a phone and many people had suggested he take a selfie with it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Lord! Jamie's got her gun
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:It does not operate as a phone, they interviewed the patent holder today on local radio and ask him the same question. He replied it can never be a phone and many people had suggested he take a selfie with it :lol: :lol: :lol:
Good Lord! Jamie's got her gun

I was only kidding.

Not sure terrorists are going to be quaking at two rounds of 0.380 ACP. :D. Might make them angry.

I'd love one mind.

On the Pokemon topic there's loads of nerdy kids wandering the street. Downloaded and tried it. It was a bit freaky, one Pokemon at the end of the balcony and one in the river. Can see how it would be good fun.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

you you wrote:Downloaded and tried it. It was a bit freaky, one Pokemon at the end of the balcony and one in the river. Can see how it would be good fun.
Well today we have one girl ran over crying to the news station and her mom filing a lawsuit. Two morons fell 90 feet off a cliff trying to catch one. Private property and caution signs don't stop a guy from getting his Pokemon :lol: Parents afraid their kids are running across highways randomly like spastics and some one got knifed in a place where they shouldn't have ventured. BIG FUN! i'm going to download this and get out there with the rest of the crazy world... WOOT! Don't want to miss it boys and girls.
Attachments
sweet.jpg
sweet.jpg (9.5 KiB) Viewed 3363 times
dkazzed
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: N/A

Post by dkazzed »

iceman wrote:Fun to an extent (between friends sharing a game) but riciculous to the level many are people going to - chasing them all over town and some are only in certain parts of the world (travel, fuel usage, etc all gone up as people are travelling across town to catch some that are reported to be in certain places!)
Crazy. At least none of us here on the forum go around endlessly wasting fuel for no good reason.

;)
2015 Honda CB300F ABS
JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Year: 2015
Color: Dark Red

Post by JohnL »

Crazy. At least none of us here on the forum go around endlessly wasting fuel for no good reason.

;)[/quote]

:oops: :oops: Of course not, we wouldn't think of doing that. :oops: :oops: :D :D :D
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

If it wasn't friday night I would be out wasting fuel for no good reason :lol: Instead I just punked my wife's movie night girl friend so bad I thought she would pass out.

In from a walk with the dogs I ask for her advise and told her I had found money and couldn't give it back. I said its a lot of money and handed her about 15k in 100 dollar bills o_O said I found it under the bridge in a paper bag I ask her should I call the police because it's dope money for sure. (this particular bridge recently had a couple bundles of marijuana packed in the rafters last year waiting pickup but a good Sam found it) made the news. After several seconds and nothing but "OMG" she's was ghost white and I could see this was a difficult decision for her. Relentless and with a stone cold poker faced I said...

Look, I would feel better if you took half if I'm going to keep any, I reached over and took about half out of her hand. She stared at what was left, thumbing through the randomly stacked distressed new and older Benjamin's for what seemed like forever (expression was priceless) I could tell she had no doubt.

then.... "THESE ARE ALL ONE HUNDREDS!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: I had to let her off the hook because I think she was about to say... ???
OH what FUN! but I will pay for that ;) look closer https://www.amazon.com/MONEY-STYLE-Prin ... W0YD92ZYHM
Attachments
MM1.jpg
MM1.jpg (104.92 KiB) Viewed 3336 times
MM2.jpg
MM2.jpg (71.45 KiB) Viewed 3336 times
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Homie ... when you are bad, you are good .... real good :lol: :lol: :lol:
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

You know I love a good prank and this stuff is scary realistic. Everything looks and feels fine except we all know what money smells like. The ink dosent run, the font and color is great and the cut and placement is PERFECT on both sides. They must have a serious press because these were mint and looked too new. I had to wet/dry and manipulate them a little to be believable because who would have 10k bundles of perfectly minted 100's. I find myself smelling my C-notes these days because without glasses forget it, I wouldn't catch this if someone handed me one.

five star gag item :o o_O :) :D :lol: