need to sell off?

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

need to sell off?

Post by homie »

wallapop ap

Big fun if its available in your area 8)
Just saw the commercial on TV, download the ap, uploaded several items in seconds. Very handy for taking a load off you house and freeing up some free space for new stuff.

Nobody won the lotto... awesome! A billion dollars to some lucky smuck on Wednesday could be you, but probably wont be... because it will be ME!
Attachments
sweet.jpg
sweet.jpg (9.5 KiB) Viewed 2475 times
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Re: need to sell off?

Post by tbln930 »

The odds were 1 in 292M but will now be 1 in 500+ million. One has a much better chance of spontaneously combusting in the next few days. :lol:
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

2013 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS Adventure (Metallic Thunder Gray) - Sold

2013 Honda PCX 150 (Candy Rose Red) - Sold

SECoda/tbln930
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

Pooofff! So much for that stat. Damn, now I can't play powerball.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Mel46 wrote:Pooofff! So much for that stat. Damn, now I can't play powerball.
You better play! you know your going to buy a ticket or two. As many people with multiple tickets last week and still there was numbers no one had.... that kinda tells you the odds :lol: Yet someone will get this sooner or later, someone most certainly will be the first billion dollar lotto winner in history, you must play or Chiefs says "it certainly wont be you".
Attachments
mac&chief.jpg
mac&chief.jpg (8.92 KiB) Viewed 2463 times
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Actually to win anything (like the price of your ticket back) the odds are only 1 in 25. With say 100 tickets your odds are pretty good at winning 1 ticket for free. :lol: :lol: :lol:
2017 Kawasaki Versys X 300 ABS (Graphite) - 775 miles - Terry Adcox saddle, T-Rex skid, SW-Motech crash bars, Madstad windshield, Givi 30L top case, Ram X-Grip, thermometer, OEM center stand, OEM hand guards

2014 Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Adventure (Candy Daring Red) - 8650 miles - too fast Givi Airflow WS, Givi V47 mount, Givi crash Bars, Givi skid plate, Ravetech GPS mount, USB power outlet, Easter Beaver Fuse box, Denali DR1 LEDs, MondoMoto LEDs, Tool Tube, Zumo 665 GPS, Cobra radar detector, Mobius HD camera

SECoda/tbln930
j.d.b.
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red

Post by j.d.b. »

Yeah, VERY long odds, yet it WILL be won. While your chances are slim, they are even slimmer without a ticket. :lol:
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

Shame half the Billion will go on tax :) (or does that vary and depend on taking it all at once or a bit per month)?
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Well 39.6% goes to the tax basically.

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

With this much left over to the winner they say one could put it into very low risk investment and never spend a dime of the winnings at yet still draw 10 million a year for the rest of your life. Since so many blow it in short order that would be my plan.
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Oh and state tax depending on your state. Maybe 6% or less in a good state. :lol:

I do need a $20M jet and a $30M house on a square mile to start. Also, a $5M helicopter. A better place than Travolta.

SECoda/tbln930
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Here is a starter home. :-)

SECoda/tbln930
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

yep you do love to fly... without the aircraft that would look like a slum :lol: come on dream a little better, you just made a billion dollars what home would you really invest it?
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

Here is my dream. If I win, I will start a charity. I have friends who are social workers. They could help. We would only use the interest, and we would set up scholarships for the poor that show a desire and ability to make something of their lives. This would exclude those would think violence is the only answer.

Of course, family would be helped first. However, if the members of the family do not fall within those same guidelines then they are out too. There always seem to be family members who do not want to do anything with their lives but expect to get a part of the pot if family members win something.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Mel46 wrote:Here is my dream. If I win, I will start a charity. I have friends who are social workers. They could help. We would only use the interest, and we would set up scholarships for the poor that show a desire and ability to make something of their lives. This would exclude those would think violence is the only answer.

Of course, family would be helped first. However, if the members of the family do not fall within those same guidelines then they are out too. There always seem to be family members who do not want to do anything with their lives but expect to get a part of the pot if family members win something.
OK Mel would be poor, good man :lol: there are multitudes of crownless Christians the Bible speaks of and you are already beyond that number Mel so maybe you could live it up just a little bit in your sunset years on earth? Perhaps a luxury condo on the beach or get the heck out of the states to a common sense country?
tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

Charity begins at home.

SECoda/tbln930
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

I came from utter poverty. I went into the military at 17 in order to get the GIVI bill, which pays for college. Then, after 12 years in the service, I went to college, became an engineer and had a good career. Now I am retired. I am not rich, nor am I well off, but I am not poor like my family was....most of them are still poor. We have 6 kids who are all grown now. Two of them went to college. Most of the others have careers they enjoy. One of them is a loser, but the majority aren't so I am happy.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

tbln930
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by tbln930 »

I understand but in this country entitlements and dependency are used by a corrupt party to maintain power more than ever before. It is as addictive as heroin and the politicians know it. The welfare abuses have reached monumental proportions (by some estimates approaching 30%) in nearly all categories. Their goal is to achieve a 51% dependency on the government and never lose control. They have nearly achieved it. If someone is really pathetic and lies a little on forms with a good lawyer, they can quit work and earn somewhere above $75k equivalent in cash and they are doing it by the millions under this administration. The Social Security Disability administration needs to be eliminated so that everyone has to reapply under a new independent staff and organization. The fraud is rampant and it is too far gone. Most of the other welfare related departments are nearly as bad. Obamacare will soon fail under its own weight. Repealing it has become mute.

Some independent charities are good but the IRS has been after them under the corruption.

SECoda/tbln930
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

Hey fellow forum members ... just to remind us all, as per the rules of joining the forum ... To mitigate the occurrence of insults and flaming, no political or religious discussions are allowed on this forum.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

Yes, please remember that. Everyone has a different dream if they win. None of those dreams requires a discussion about politics. Helping others does not imply anything political. So lets stay away from that subject, please.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

A third of all lottery winners go bankrupt, so maybe the dream isn't all it seems.
I have never and will never buy a lottery ticket.
I can dream for free.
As the saying goes, many a mickle maks a muckle and hey presto, that's me up more than £1200
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong