Neons ... Your opinion?

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Decco-Pcx-125
Year: 2013
Color: White

Neons ... Your opinion?

Post by Decco-Pcx-125 »

I bought my Pcx 125cc 2013 , Saturday just gone , the guy has added some extra features to the bike it looks nice don't get me wrong , but I like the idea of having white neons underneath the bike that I can turn on and off , anyone got any ideas ? Plus the bike has a usb charger on it and a alarm and voltage metre :) thanks
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Re: Neons ... Your opinion?

Post by you you »

Decco-Pcx-125 wrote:I bought my Pcx 125cc 2013 , Saturday just gone , the guy has added some extra features to the bike it looks nice don't get me wrong , but I like the idea of having white neons underneath the bike that I can turn on and off , anyone got any ideas ? Plus the bike has a usb charger on it and a alarm and voltage metre :) thanks

Any pictures? Could be tacky, could be a laugh
Decco-Pcx-125

Post by Decco-Pcx-125 »

The bike hasn't got any on it yet , just wondering lol
Urbanfreestyle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014 (UK)
Color: Black

Post by Urbanfreestyle »

I'm planning on addin LEDs to my bike once i have the stretch done. but my whole idea is over the top jap style.
Honda PCX 125 ESP (Black)
Power:11.7 hp @8500 rpm, Torque:12Nm @5000rpm
Mods: LED sidelights, Yoshimura Exhaust

DEAD: 2013 Piaggio Typhoon 4 stroke 125cc (Black)
Power:9.65 HP @8500 rpm, Torque:8.2Nm @7500 rpm
Mods: Malossi Red foam filter, Hex LED Sidelights, Xenon headlights, USB charging port
Decco-Pcx-125

Post by Decco-Pcx-125 »

Urbanfreestyle wrote:I'm planning on addin LEDs to my bike once i have the stretch done. but my whole idea is over the top jap style.

I have hand guards and they have one led white light in each of them they are fantastic and if your bike is white they come out really well :)
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by honkerman »

Decco-Pcx-125 wrote:I bought my Pcx 125cc 2013 , Saturday just gone , the guy has added some extra features to the bike it looks nice don't get me wrong , but I like the idea of having white neons underneath the bike that I can turn on and off , anyone got any ideas ? Plus the bike has a usb charger on it and a alarm and voltage metre :) thanks

So long as it doesn't pull too much power. You've got a tiny little stator doing the job of recharging your battery. Personally, I go with LEDs...there is a pic of my black PCX with purple under glow in the gallery. LEDs draw little power and are unlikely to overtax the electrical system. There are a lot of good quality strips out there too. Don't buy garbage just for the sake of saving money. I made that mistake.
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by honkerman »

Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)