Funny little dog

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Funny little dog

Post by honkerman »

I don't know if there is a pets topic yet, but here's a vid of my Maggie.

Every time I try to take her for a walk, she does this. Every stinkin time. It would be annoying if it wasn't so cute...and if she weighed more than 10 pounds.

https://youtu.be/0R79I1IP5wY
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Funny little dog

Post by WhiteNoise »

Adorable! :lol: Oh my Paul, yer Maggie has some routine. How did this develop?
What's funny is most dogs want to break down yer door before the leash is even attached. Infact, you struggle to git it on their wiggling bodies! There were times I'd spell out the word, W.A.L.K. in my household just so my dog wouldn't Leap into action :lol: I mean LEAP!

You're gal obviously needs major coaxing n stroking, AKA..."attention" :D ya know Ladies love "attention"
As the saying goes, "Good Luck With That!" :P

Still soo adorable!!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
honkerman
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: Black

Post by honkerman »

WhiteNoise wrote:Adorable! :lol: Oh my Paul, yer Maggie has some routine. How did this develop?
What's funny is most dogs want to break down yer door before the leash is even attached. Infact, you struggle to git it on their wiggling bodies! There were times I'd spell out the word, W.A.L.K. in my household just so my dog wouldn't Leap into action :lol: I mean LEAP!

You're gal obviously needs major coaxing n stroking, AKA..."attention" :D ya know Ladies love "attention"
As the saying goes, "Good Luck With That!" :P

Still soo adorable!!
She doesn't really like to go outside in the rain and I think once she realized that she got a belly rub if she rolled on her back when she was tole it was time to go out on a rainy day, she figured she'd do it every day...now, if I'd said "dog park" she'd have already been out the door.
Paul Smith
scootinfool.blogspot.com
Scootin' Fool on YouTube
Lancaster County Pennsylvania
2013 Honda PCX-150 (Angry Hornet) - Leo Vince Corsa Exhaust, NCY Variator (13g Rollers), NCY shocks, Givi D322S windscreen, NCY drum brake actuator arm, Denali Soundbomb mini horn
2006 Piaggio Beverly 250 (Rosa)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

We have a half Jack Russell/half West Highland Terrier that does the exact same thing. Our other 3 Jack Russell Terriers are really excited when it comes to walking. She gets excited until she sees the harness. Then she rolls over on her back and goes limp. I will rub her belly and then I have to pick her up physically and try to put the harness on her. Try putting a harness on dead weight some time. Not easy. Once it is on though, she is ready to go out with the others. I don't know where that particular habit came from, but that is a sign of submissiveness so maybe she thinks we will hurt them??
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers