New ride -- Honda Silverwing

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Re: New ride -- Honda Silverwing

Post by strkngfang »

maddiedog wrote:Put up a link to the facebook page, so we can see it! :D

https://www.facebook.com/HondaSilverwingScooterfsc600
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

I liked it. :)
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

I'm glad. I've talked to some nice guys on there & was surprised how fast my likes went up.
The PCX pages there aren't impressive & mostly European based, I'm happy I found yours!!!
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

strkngfang wrote:I'm glad. I've talked to some nice guys on there & was surprised how fast my likes went up.
The PCX pages there aren't impressive & mostly European based, I'm happy I found yours!!!
Yep, Great Facebook Page..... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

Thanks. I also have another one I take a lot of pride in called "scooter fans". My cover photo is our two PCXs. I constantly update with new models as they are being released and any interesting info I come across. I hate "liking" pages and they go years with nothing new, what's the point of starting one?? Every PCX fan page is like this & I'm debating on starting one of those up as well??
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

strkngfang wrote:Thanks. I also have another one I take a lot of pride in called "scooter fans". My cover photo is our two PCXs. I constantly update with new models as they are being released and any interesting info I come across. I hate "liking" pages and they go years with nothing new, what's the point of starting one?? Every PCX fan page is like this & I'm debating on starting one of those up as well??

Checked it out also this morning.....another NICE Site...... 8)
Ridin' and Socializin' the Southeastern USA on a 2014 Honda FORZA 300 Scooter...45+ years of Riding averaging 30,000 miles per year...!!!
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

I can't seem to find the "scooter fans" one. Could you post a link to it. And if you do decide to create a PCX one, be sure to let us know.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

kramnala58 wrote:I can't seem to find the "scooter fans" one. Could you post a link to it. And if you do decide to create a PCX one, be sure to let us know.

I had to go through the Silver Wing Site on Facebook.....wouldn't even come up over there on Search..... ;)
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

skuuter wrote:
kramnala58 wrote:I can't seem to find the "scooter fans" one. Could you post a link to it. And if you do decide to create a PCX one, be sure to let us know.

I had to go through the Silver Wing Site on Facebook.....wouldn't even come up over there on Search..... ;)
Thanks, skuuter & this is the best way to reach it. Unfortunately the link doesn't work for some odd reason and it is hard to search out. Hope who is interested can find it now.
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
strkngfang
Regular User
Regular User

Post by strkngfang »

I'm working on a PCX page, so if you "like", post a picture of your bike, so we can have a lot of different pics. I also figured I would be the first to do a Forza page :)
Dan
2015 Honda Forza- red
skuuter
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by skuuter »

strkngfang wrote:I'm working on a PCX page, so if you "like", post a picture of your bike, so we can have a lot of different pics. I also figured I would be the first to do a Forza page :)
GOOD STUFF....... ;) 8)