PGM-FI Controller for first generation PCX150 (KF12)

Drivetrain upgrades, engine upgrades, or any other mods to gain speed or acceleration.

Moderator: Modsquad

BPT7594
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Re: PGM-FI Controller for first generation PCX150 (KF12)

Post by BPT7594 »

New Yuminashi piston has anti-detonation grooves on their sides. At least that's what I'm told. But with fueling has to be exactly right you'll need a controller. More cost.
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

How Is everyone going?! I'm still around, pcx goes really well, very reliable and very fast...i had no troubles with it since the build, its been several years now..
I cannot let it go as there is nothing like it to replace it with, its so unique and ultra fun..

Hope you're all doing well during this crappy 2020 year..
Oyabun
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: `12,`15,`19
Color: black&black

Post by Oyabun »

Going strong.
On my 3rd pcx now (sold both the 2013 and the monster 2015 one). This is now a 2019 model with ABS, as I'm an all year rider and winters get really cold and snowy here.
Many of the previous upgrades doesn't transfer (e.g. big brakes, shocks, certain engine parts) but I still enjoy it.
I "only" have a big bore cyl on it with modified fueling (no larger TB or cam), variator, front and rear suspension tweaks with yss parts.
Looks completely stock and I ride it every day, when I'm not riding the cb500x.
In case the new ADV150 would be sold here, I'd probbaly change to that, but otherwise I think it will still stay in the fleet for long time