Condolences to our Paris members - and my solution to terror

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Condolences to our Paris members - and my solution to terror

Post by GatorGreg »

My condolences to our Paris members - it sickens my stomach to see what's happening on the news right now.

If I were President of the United States of America I would issue the following statement immediately:

Dear nut jobs of the world, if you decide to commit a terrorist attack on the U.S. or any of our allies, we will determine your national origin and place the names of your home country's 20 most populous cities on a Wheel of Fortune style wheel (you know, the show with Vanna White :D ). We will then have a family member of a victim of your terrorist attack spin the wheel and pick a city. Then, because we are a civilized country, we will give the residents of that city a 3 day warning. At the end of the 3 day warning period we will deliver a tactical nuclear warhead to the center of the chosen city and detonate it. Any resulting casualties will be the direct result of your own terrorist attack on the U.S. or our allies and the city's residents stubborn unwillingness to evacuate during the 3 day warning. Thus, we will feel no guilt whatsoever in turning your city into glass. And if you think we won't use nukes on a city, just ask our friends in Japan.

After this process has been carried out once or twice, the residents of the cities that have been generating these terrorist nut jobs will self police the problematic people and the terrorist attacks will be curtailed close to 100%. Problem solved.
2018 Yamaha SMAX Raven Black (aka Majesty S)
RIP 2015 Honda PCX 150 Pearl White
RIP 2010 Honda Elite (Lead) 110 Black
Check out GatorGreg's Motovlog on YouTube
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Condolences to our Paris members - and my solution to te

Post by WhiteNoise »

Not crossing the forum rule lines, but I've
been watching the news all afternoon into the evening. Reminds me of our 9/11/01 attacks. I'm Shocked once again and so sad for those killed and for their families.
God Help Them and God Help Us All!!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User
Color: WHITE

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

Cowards killing inoccent people ......this is the shame of civilised people......terrorism....
Very sorry about French people and standing by them with love and sympathy.

World, civilised community and UN should have taken measures against ISIS a long time ago.

War in Syria lasts too long and effects all of us everyday...IMO there must be mesures taken instantly by international community.
They CAN NOT be left to do whatever they want unpunished.

Yesterday France, today?

These are not their only crimes if you watch closely the international news.

My spelling is not so good to express my thoughts and say more unfortunatelly.

France we love you and we stand as always with you and our allies ! :(
HONDA PCX 125 /2015 - HONDA PCX 150/2016
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I have a problem understanding the mind of these sick people. From what I gather, everyone in the world who does not think like they do is the enemy, which means EVERYONE is their enemy. Most of us would re-examine our viewpoint once we realized that not everyone can be wrong. This is like giving a gun to crazy people and telling them to start shooting.

My solution would be to light up their strongholds with napalm. I know that they hide behind normal innocent people, but there is no way to separate the good from the bad in this type of situation, so there will be unwanted casualties. Can't be helped unless we did a black op of some sort, and there are too many ISIS idiots to be able to do that.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax

Post by Jge64 »

this problem is 1200 years old. watch a movie on the crusades. You are not gonna change it and wipe them out. Better human intel, more stringent immigration regulations and literally an electronic wall is needed. The terrorists had 3 legit passports on them! All we can do is support those that want to fight against them and put up better defenses. But it's coming here, no doubt about it.

And a new attitude at the top. Not gonna get into obama vs repubs, but he's an idiot to say YESTERDAY MORNING that ISIS is "contained".

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/ ... ined-them/
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

Crusades and afterwards middle age were two of the darkest periods of history.
But these historical events took place in the 12th - 15th century and now it's the 21st .
There was an other culture these dark days and other now.
Is it an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth in the 21st century ?
Not in my opinion. Terrorism has NO excuse.

Better defences and measures must be taken but not against democracy and rights of the individuals - citizens - innocent immigrants who try to save their lives from a war.
There is a thin line in between all of these issues.

Some information about <<Sharia>> here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

The world is definitely going nuts. As much as I am concerned about what ISIS is doing, I am just as concerned that so many people from free countries are joining them just for the thrill of killing innocent people. These are the same types who are in the news for killing helpless animals and torturing little children. At some point we are going to have to ask ourselves why. Is it a parenting problem, a problem with what is in the water, or air, or the food we eat? Or is it the lack of morals and ethics that are now coming back to bite us as we try not to interfer with our child's development by teaching them lessons based on 'religious principles'. After all, we can't seem to do anything now for fear that someone might object on some principle, so we do nothing.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Jge64 »

never been a gun owner until recently, but things would be different if there was 20 people in the concert hall that had concealed carry.
Glen
ONTWOWHEELS
Regular User
Regular User

Post by ONTWOWHEELS »

All the edges are dangerous. True is somewhere in the middle but if you saw the article about <<Sharia>> everything is perfectly clear.

Fanatism and religious brain wash rules for them.
Absolute madness....
The only thing i 'm sure about is that international law - community must deal with them once and for all of their crimes. THEY CAN NOT DO WHATEVER THEY WANT based to the good will of DEMOCRACY and against people who protect human rights those of them as well !

REMEMBER 11 OF SEPTEMBER, REMEMBER FRANCE .....civilized world must put an end to maddness...one way or another....

Cowards executed 70 innocent UNARMED civillians one by one...... and much more...

PS : I 'm wondering where do they find their weapons - explosives and the money to buy. Because they buy them from somewhere you can't find in the street automatic weapons, explosives etc. and they do not manufacture them for sure....
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

Someone is always going to supply arms. Greed shows no interest in ethics. It sounds very negative I know but unfortunately it's the truth.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

GatorGreg wrote:My condolences to our Paris members - it sickens my stomach to see what's happening on the news right now.

If I were President of the United States of America I would issue the following statement immediately:

Dear nut jobs of the world, if you decide to commit a terrorist attack on the U.S. or any of our allies, we will determine your national origin and place the names of your home country's 20 most populous cities on a Wheel of Fortune style wheel (you know, the show with Vanna White :D ). We will then have a family member of a victim of your terrorist attack spin the wheel and pick a city. Then, because we are a civilized country, we will give the residents of that city a 3 day warning. At the end of the 3 day warning period we will deliver a tactical nuclear warhead to the center of the chosen city and detonate it. Any resulting casualties will be the direct result of your own terrorist attack on the U.S. or our allies and the city's residents stubborn unwillingness to evacuate during the 3 day warning. Thus, we will feel no guilt whatsoever in turning your city into glass. And if you think we won't use nukes on a city, just ask our friends in Japan.

After this process has been carried out once or twice, the residents of the cities that have been generating these terrorist nut jobs will self police the problematic people and the terrorist attacks will be curtailed close to 100%. Problem solved.

Maybe it's this kind of thinking that is part of the problem...?
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

From all that I have read about the individuals who are recruited into this type of organization, it is not the parents who get them involved with this radical way of thinking. Many of these young people do not fit into normal society because of either some chemical inbalance, or because of something else. They want to belong and blame society for their inability to be accepted by others. This grows into a hate as they see others enjoying their lives while they themselves struggle with loneliness. Organizations like ISIS gladly accept and foster those who are outcasts, and they breed hate and contempt within them, and give them an outlet for that hate. As long as there are people who feel left out, there will be organizations that will feed off of them and use them. Look at hometown gangs. They work much the same way.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Jge64 »

These people are part of a group that believes westerners have to die, and they will kill themselves afterwards. Its not people that are damaged in any way. They just BELIVE this is what has to be done. They must be killed for us to survive. If you feel diff, so be it. But realize they will take out you and your family with cold precision. You guys in the EU have a huge problem The EU will require some massive changes to rectify this, borders HAVE to go back up to start.
Glen
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

One major flaw with their thinking vs their actions is that they are killing EVERYONE, not just westerners. They come into a muslim village and demand that everyone believe as they do, and if they say that they do, then they are recruited into the organization. If they tell them that they do not believe in violence, they are summarily executed. The young girls are sold into sex slavery and the young boys are sent to CLASSES, showing them how to execute and/or behead others, how to hold a gun, and what they are expected to learn about the organization's beliefs. If they question what they are being taught, they are killed in front of others within their class as a warning to believe and obey, or else die. In the end, they learn not to resist or ask questions.

In reality, there have always been extremists, and what they believe will never be the norm. Therefore, it will always be them against the world. Consider them in the same respect as you would the Nazis or Genghis Khan, who came to a town and told everyone to either join them or die...and they followed through with their threats.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

I saw this on Facebook and thought it made sense.

I want to thank well-meaning non-Muslims who, in the wake of these attacks, have emphasised that they have been carried out by a small, twisted minority. A terrorist's goal is to sow hatred and discord, and by not giving in, you are defeating their plans.

But I want to say that as a Muslim, I wish that we weren't so quick to emphasise that this has nothing to do with us. While I personally have never killed anyone and none of my friends and family have ever resorted to violence, radicalism has everything to do with Islam. And the failure to address that out of a well-intentioned commitment to tolerance is making the problem worse.

ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam. And the problem will not go away until Muslims confront that.

ISIS attackers scream 'Allah hu'akbar' during their attacks.
ISIS recruits cite Qur'anic verses as justification for the rape and enslavement of women.
ISIS soldiers kill archaeologists, gay men and women, and people who refuse to convert to Islam because they are blasphemers.

There are no Christians in ISIS. There are no Buddhists, Jews, Pagans, Taoists, Houngans, Catholics, Wiccans, Hindus or even Scientologists in ISIS. ISIS is a Muslim organisation and they kill in the name of Islam.

So don't say that ISIS aren't 'true Muslims' or that they are 'not really Muslims'. Like any large organisation, ISIS exists in a spectrum. You have the aimless, restless teenager who never amounted to anything in his life and traveled to Syria because he can't find a job and doesn't know if the Qur'an is to be read from left to right or right to left. But you also have pious professionals, businessmen, and academics who read their Qur'an cover to cover, pray every day, were seduced into radicalism, and truly believe that the Islamic State's goal of conquest is a noble one. The so-called 'Caliph' Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies.

So if you feel that Muslims are being oppressed or killed in Muslim countries, I expect you to also be just as outraged by ISIS. Because they have killed more Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Jordan than the entire US army. They have done more damage to the name and reputation of Islam than any Western nation. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy, not the US, not Israel or France or Germany or the Russians.

We have to own the problem. We have to admit that this is a religious problem, and we need to renew our commitment to a secular country which treats all religions equally. I have believed in the importance of secularism all my life, and with every day that passes that belief grows stronger. Religion is no way to govern a nation. Not any religion, and not any nation.

ISIS is not America's problem, nor the British, nor the French. ISIS is not Syria or Iraq's problem. ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can't admit that, you're not really a good Muslim either.
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Jge64 »

Makes very good sense.....
Glen
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User

Post by GatorGreg »

Alibally wrote:I saw this on Facebook and thought it made sense.

I want to thank well-meaning non-Muslims who, in the wake of these attacks, have emphasised that they have been carried out by a small, twisted minority. A terrorist's goal is to sow hatred and discord, and by not giving in, you are defeating their plans.

But I want to say that as a Muslim, I wish that we weren't so quick to emphasise that this has nothing to do with us. While I personally have never killed anyone and none of my friends and family have ever resorted to violence, radicalism has everything to do with Islam. And the failure to address that out of a well-intentioned commitment to tolerance is making the problem worse.

ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam. And the problem will not go away until Muslims confront that.

ISIS attackers scream 'Allah hu'akbar' during their attacks.
ISIS recruits cite Qur'anic verses as justification for the rape and enslavement of women.
ISIS soldiers kill archaeologists, gay men and women, and people who refuse to convert to Islam because they are blasphemers.

There are no Christians in ISIS. There are no Buddhists, Jews, Pagans, Taoists, Houngans, Catholics, Wiccans, Hindus or even Scientologists in ISIS. ISIS is a Muslim organisation and they kill in the name of Islam.

So don't say that ISIS aren't 'true Muslims' or that they are 'not really Muslims'. Like any large organisation, ISIS exists in a spectrum. You have the aimless, restless teenager who never amounted to anything in his life and traveled to Syria because he can't find a job and doesn't know if the Qur'an is to be read from left to right or right to left. But you also have pious professionals, businessmen, and academics who read their Qur'an cover to cover, pray every day, were seduced into radicalism, and truly believe that the Islamic State's goal of conquest is a noble one. The so-called 'Caliph' Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi has a doctorate in Islamic studies.

So if you feel that Muslims are being oppressed or killed in Muslim countries, I expect you to also be just as outraged by ISIS. Because they have killed more Muslims in Iraq, Syria and Jordan than the entire US army. They have done more damage to the name and reputation of Islam than any Western nation. ISIS is Islam's biggest enemy, not the US, not Israel or France or Germany or the Russians.

We have to own the problem. We have to admit that this is a religious problem, and we need to renew our commitment to a secular country which treats all religions equally. I have believed in the importance of secularism all my life, and with every day that passes that belief grows stronger. Religion is no way to govern a nation. Not any religion, and not any nation.

ISIS is not America's problem, nor the British, nor the French. ISIS is not Syria or Iraq's problem. ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can't admit that, you're not really a good Muslim either.
Very well put. I see many similarities between the kamikaze pilots of Japan and the 9/11 nut job pilots and their suicide mission counterparts in Paris. They all thought they would get eternal glory and/or a bunch of virgins or whatever - it's very sad really to see people brainwashed to such an extent that they would blow themselves up. You simply can't negotiate with or employ someone out of that nut job mindset IMO - they're sort of like the Terminator - they can't be reasoned with :D It took two nukes to finally knock some sense into the people of Japan and unfortunately that's what it will take IMO to finally knock some sense into the people that have been coddling/developing/indoctrinating/enabling the development of the nut jobs.
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

GatorGreg wrote:
Alibally wrote:... ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam ... ISIS is not America's problem, nor the British, nor the French. ISIS is not Syria or Iraq's problem. ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can't admit that, you're not really a good Muslim either.
.... Very well put ... It took two nukes to finally knock some sense into the people of Japan and unfortunately that's what it will take IMO to finally knock some sense into the people that have been coddling/developing/indoctrinating/enabling the development of the nut jobs.
I have tried not to comment on any social media forum about this, but your suggestion to "nuke" them has been suggested by others and it is something that I don't understand.

If, as the quote from Alibally's FB cut/paste suggests (and I agree with), the problem is not the problem of a country but of a group of people who hold to a certain ideology and are spread throughout many (most?) countries of the world, where would you suggest such a bomb be dropped. Should any Islamic country be randomly picked? The country deemed to be the most populous with Muslims? All countries where Muslims live, including the ones from Alibally's FB cut/paste? And if such a bomb were dropped, how would that eradicate the problem if there would still be others in other places in the world? Also, what about the innocent lives? Is it merely guilt by association?

Please know that I hold to the complete opposite view of these heretical extremists, I am just not getting the "nuke 'em" line of reasoning. Please help me understand this reasoning.

Also, I do not believe that by asking these questions, I am breaking forum rules of not discussing politics or religion. I am not asking about religion or politics, I am asking about a suggested solution to this onslaught of terrorism which I am failing to understand.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
GatorGreg
Regular User
Regular User

Post by GatorGreg »

kramnala58 wrote:
GatorGreg wrote:
Alibally wrote:... ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and it is an Islamic problem. Let me say it again to be perfectly clear. ISIS is a Muslim organisation, and they are a cancer at the heart of Islam ... ISIS is not America's problem, nor the British, nor the French. ISIS is not Syria or Iraq's problem. ISIS is a problem for Muslims. And if you can't admit that, you're not really a good Muslim either.
.... Very well put ... It took two nukes to finally knock some sense into the people of Japan and unfortunately that's what it will take IMO to finally knock some sense into the people that have been coddling/developing/indoctrinating/enabling the development of the nut jobs.
I have tried not to comment on any social media forum about this, but your suggestion to "nuke" them has been suggested by others and it is something that I don't understand.

If, as the quote from Alibally's FB cut/paste suggests (and I agree with), the problem is not the problem of a country but of a group of people who hold to a certain ideology and are spread throughout many (most?) countries of the world, where would you suggest such a bomb be dropped. Should any Islamic country be randomly picked? The country deemed to be the most populous with Muslims? All countries where Muslims live, including the ones from Alibally's FB cut/paste? And if such a bomb were dropped, how would that eradicate the problem if there would still be others in other places in the world? Also, what about the innocent lives? Is it merely guilt by association?

Please know that I hold to the complete opposite view of these heretical extremists, I am just not getting the "nuke 'em" line of reasoning. Please help me understand this reasoning.

Also, I do not believe that by asking these questions, I am breaking forum rules of not discussing politics or religion. I am not asking about religion or politics, I am asking about a suggested solution to this onslaught of terrorism which I am failing to understand.
Please reread my original post at the top of the thread and I think it will answer your questions about the targeting. But if it's still not clear I'll explain with an example. I'm not sure where the nut jobs in Paris came from but under my solution to terrorism we determine the national origin of the nut jobs that carried out the attack - for example in the 9/11 attack that would be the countries of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, and Lebanon. We would then create 4 Wheels of Fortune (one for each country) with the 20 most populous cities of each country on their respective wheel. Then the wheel is spun, the 3 day warning is given, and the nuke is delivered. Repeat as necessary if another terrorist attack occurs. I doubt it would need to be repeated more than once or twice because the residents in the countries that tend to develop the nut jobs will be HIGHLY incentivized to eliminate their own nut jobs before they ever get a chance to commit another terrorist attack.