Perfec t scooterin' music

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Perfec t scooterin' music

Post by fish »

35 MPH on a lonesome & butter smooth country road, 8:00AM, no traffic, warm sun rising, scoot's running perfectly & a whole tank of gas....and this guy in your earbuds.
Fish
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Perfec t scooterin' music

Post by WhiteNoise »

Beautiful tone to his voice. I will definitely download his music on my ipod, then find "that butter smooth road".......
Somewhere
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Walrus
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Walrus »

Fish my man that was awesome! thanks. I have been a musician all my life and appreciate this very much. How did you find this?
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

That music is awesome. While I was listening to it on youtube I also noticed a video made in Korea about a young guy who grew up alone on the streets. He sings to get away from it. The song he sang is probsbly in Korean but it doesn't matter. He has a beautiful voice. Look for the video "Homeless boy steals talent show". It is worthwhile to listen to. Just because people are not our particular nationality does not mean that they do not have the same talents and desires that we do. The world runs on music. It is a common language.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers