Anyone using one of these?

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Anyone using one of these?

Post by fish »

I ordered one last night.
Give it a try in Ohio. Sadly the ones they make for scooters are a bit small....sold for women riders. (?)
Fish
yak
Minister of Magic
Minister of Magic
Year: 2013
Color: black

Re: Anyone using one of these?

Post by yak »

I bought one of the $5 vests that construction workers wear. Cars can see me coming when i wear it. I also bought a $20 mesh reflective vest for when the temperature is 110º in Phoenix, AZ and i need all the air flow i can get.
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

yak wrote:I bought one of the $5 vests that construction workers wear. Cars can see me coming when i wear it. I also bought a $20 mesh reflective vest for when the temperature is 110º in Phoenix, AZ and i need all the air flow i can get.
I know what you mean I have a black Icon vented leather jacket....but has no reflective areas, so I wear a bright, relective dayglow yellow vest that is very mesh for ventilation.
This one in the advert adds the attention getting lettering. I hope!
Fish
mannyaguilar
Where - is - my - super - suit?
Where - is - my - super - suit?
Year: 2015
Color: Black

Post by mannyaguilar »

fish wrote:I ordered one last night.
Give it a try in Ohio. Sadly the ones they make for scooters are a bit small....sold for women riders. (?)
Fish
Did you order it from the UK, right? How much was the shipping charge?
Currently own: Black Honda PCX150 2015, Red Ural with sidecar 1996, Grey Piaggio MP3 400cc 2009.
ScooteringAbout
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by ScooteringAbout »

I want one of those, in bright pink. :lol:
aka DrewJW
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

They do seem small in size - and not cheap, but tail-gaters may read Polite as Police and keep their distance.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

I like it. Polite is good in all of life, :P and Hi-Viz catches eyes (sometimes bee-zly-bugs too :o )
Depending on the cost of one....I would consider buying.

Scusi please, one momento fish. This just came up....
Yesterday I realized WN's yearly inspection was up. It was due no later than the 30th of June! Crap, I thought it was due the end of July. :? (C'mon now, I know ya'll have done this too (one time or another) in yer life. Think back, way back.. If ya hooligan's still can :lol:)
Anywho, I quickly got into proper attire and scooted down to the shop that always does my inspections. That would be Bill Sr. and his son Bill Jr. They run an auto shop here and they build and race cars with 2,000 pony power! Yeah, the one's with parachutes on the back to stop. Noooo....not the kind that shoot fire...although they have driven them too. Infact they just got back from a race in Alaska. They got one race in and then they got rained out o_O What a bust! Undoubtedly very disappointed.
So, as me scoot was getting the once over, Bill Sr. shared his racing passion/history with me. We also talked mid to late 60's cars...You know the ones. Va-rooom! Love 'em!

Okay back on hi-viz...drifted. Geez, I'm off the "beaten" path again!
When I first stepped into the shop a young lady waiting for her vehicle, got quickly happy over my Screaming hi-viz jacket and lid. Then proclaimed "she loved it" (along with a big w i d e smile) :D I replied, Good! You noticed me! Got another w.i.d.e. smile and she added, "I sure did!"
Okay, scoot past inspection, got my annual fork sticker put on, paid my $6.00 and left the shop. Went across the street to buy a lottery tic but before I could dismount, three youngin's pull up to me in their car and one says, "you're blinding me!" All three proceed to laugh and then they pull away. They looked back in their rear view mirror and I lifted my shoulders and hands and said, "it worked!" Too bad they couldn't see my wide smile!
Point is........HI VIS CLOTHING DRAWS EYES. THEY SAW ME. Besides being flattered, I'm Alive! Go Glow!!
Done Now. Thanks fish and folks!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Visit this site for prices, shipping, payment methods, etc.
Fish
http://www.highvisibility.uk.com/
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

fish wrote:I ordered one last night.
Fish

Noticed fast as a bit of a Homo

Other opinions are available...