Best Cover for Forza, with Windscreen, size

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

jonestownpadude

Best Cover for Forza, with Windscreen, size

Post by jonestownpadude »

Hi everyone, sorry if this has been posted before, but I can seem to find it. I am looking for a cover for my Forza, which has the windscreen. I am looking at the Nelson-Rigg MC-904-04-XL Deluxe All-Season, on amazon. I'm just not sure of the size. According to the dimensions on their website the Medium would work, but the reviews say to go up a size for the windscreen. So that would be a large of course, but I'm tempted to get the XL. Just wanted to see if anyone else had this cover, or could offer any advice. Thanks !
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: Best Cover for Forza, with Windscreen, size

Post by SECoda »

I use an XL Walmart cover with a Givi V47 top case on and it is not too big on my Forza.
jonestownpadude

Post by jonestownpadude »

Thanks for the reply. Walmart was a good option, but they didn't have any of my local store. So I went with the extra-large Nelson-Rigg above. I just received it and I'm pretty happy with it. It fits really well on the Forza with the windshield. Actually anything smaller than extra-large would be too small on this cover. It has tie down(s) on the bottom to keep the cover secure. It's a pretty good option too, just to let everybody know! Thanks!
hfnut

Post by hfnut »

I use an extra large (touring bike size) Bilt cover. This is the Cycle Gear brand and I have found these quite good (comparable to the much more expensive brands). I remove the Honda top case when I park the bike and replace this with a plastic milk crate that I bungee on temporally whist the bike cover is on my Forza. My windshield is placed in its lowest position and the cover fits well like this with the milk crate attached to the top case mounting plate. This forms a sort of tent over the Forza and keeps the wet cover from coming into contact with most of the scooter whilst it is on. I have used this method with several motorcycles/scooters over the years and it really helps prevent premature aging of the bike.