Dedicated to Fish

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

DioTiAma
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 NSS300A
Color: Seal Silver

Dedicated to Fish

Post by DioTiAma »

Your favourite colour! I'm joking. Just wanted to share.
Attachments
Honda Forza NSS300A (9).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (9).JPG (289.39 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (8).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (8).JPG (222.05 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (7).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (7).JPG (466.69 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (6).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (6).JPG (312.8 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (5).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (5).JPG (489.97 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (4).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (4).JPG (393.31 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (3).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (3).JPG (283.09 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (2).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (2).JPG (428.63 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
Honda Forza NSS300A (1).JPG
Honda Forza NSS300A (1).JPG (626.08 KiB) Viewed 3705 times
GeorgeSK
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 13PCX,15Forza
Color: Both Red

Re: Dedicated to Fish

Post by GeorgeSK »

Don't rob any banks, Dio - that's a REALLY easy license plate to remember!

Nice pics - thanks!
On my scoot, getting there is WAY more than half the fun!

Please paste this address into a new tab and add yourself to the map: https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=1NlP7xk7KMdJReQnm-iDhldFBdpQ&ll=4.995760578398276%2C0&z=2
but please, don't delete anybody, no matter how badly they deserve deleting :)
DioTiAma
Regular User
Regular User

Dedicated to Fish

Post by DioTiAma »

Thanks George. By the way, on the plate, there's the month, two letters & two numbers missing. I don't thing is easy to put them together.
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

Not to mention it's an island. :P Any pictures in front of some of those historic Greek structures? :)
GeorgeSK wrote:Don't rob any banks, Dio - that's a REALLY easy license plate to remember!

Nice pics - thanks!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

I get what you were trying to say George ;) you were just being thoughtful and passing on a warning.
In time we all get to know each other (if we stick around long enough to do so).

About your photo's Dio! Awesome! The fifth shot is beautiful and Banner worthy :P
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

DioTiAma, Very very nice scooter!
Really nice pictures in all kinds of light and different settings. Well done!
OK, do you get mail there in the middle of the Med?
I am going to send you some color film for your camera so you can take more than Black&White photos of your pretty scooter!
This morning I went for a 40 mile ride here on the island of Ohio. (yes, you probably know very little about Ohio....but we are an island nation of mostly F-150 Ford trucks....Here is a picture I took down by the beach today...on the far bank is the country of Kentucky (a strange people with an even stranger language) Image

Then I rode inland to show you the fields where we grown a plant called Cheerios, and sometimes Wheaties. (bing for pictures if you like)
It was a good day for a ride - as my new Gerbing battery heated glove liners worked quite well to keep the hands comfortable in 30 MPH winds. I understand that you get very little snow there in Cyprus, is this true? Please don't tell me it is always sunny and warm and full of lovely beaches there on your island? That must be a horrible place to ride a scooter!
You may need your sunglasses as these are very colorful pictures coming next!

Please keep the very nice photos coming - I think most of us really like them....and also - you speak very good English for a non-Ohioan (with only a bit of an accent - well done!)

It still amazes me how 2 guys from different Island Nations can share a joy of scooterin' !
Best regards, Fish
DioTiAma
Regular User
Regular User

Dedicated to Fish

Post by DioTiAma »

Truth to be told, your pictures are quite good. I really like them. To be honest, if i had the choice, it would be RED (it is my surname & i honor it whenever i can)! We have some snow, to the mountains! Although I live in an area with lots of sun and beaches (& bitches) and bars and clubs and cafeterias etc. As for the knowledge of English writing, speaking and hearing, it comes from education. Am an academic. So, have a nice week. And, as for Ohio and Kentucky, i might have heard a few things! I'm a T.V. Series maniac (american & english ones). Currently watching Justified, supposedly filmed in Kentucky! Anyway, who in the hole world doesn't know or tasted even once KFC?
Monty1952
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Monty1952 »

Am I the only one on the forum in North America that has a silver Forza? All these negative comments about the red over silver colour would hurt my feelings, if I had any - lol. Silver was all they had in the store and with 2014 inventory at the Honda distribution plant very low in September I took what they had. Like Fish and SECoda have shown, you can make the the colour look really good with some decals. I used the raised Honda decals I found on Ebay on the fairing at the front much like Yamaha and BMW do and I think it looks good. Would send photos but my baby is all wrapped up in underground parking and it would be a pain to get it into better lighting conditions to snap a few with battery out etc.
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/62mm-Honda-logo- ... 9b&vxp=mtr
I think Honda for probably a couple bucks could add something to the Forza fairing that just makes it pop a bit more.
2014 Forza - Silver 2,300km
2013 BMW C600 Sport 0km!
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I may order some of them. The rear decal on my Forza that Honda put on is 3Der in the same color scheme. I would like one for the front and sides like that.

Carbon fiber 3D....
http://www.monza-pro-decals.com/product ... -tank.html
Monty1952
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Monty1952 »

SECoda wrote:I may order some of them. The rear decal on my Forza that Honda put on is 3Der in the same color scheme.
There are some quite cool retro Honda decals on EBAY mostly designed for older bikes that may be worth having a look at. These kind of things are somewhat personal but there may be potential for some folks that want something different.
2014 Forza - Silver 2,300km
2013 BMW C600 Sport 0km!
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

The carbon fiber decal I listed is actually not a 3D one but you can't edit posts so that things are more accurate when you find an error. :?
DioTiAma
Regular User
Regular User

Dedicated to Fish

Post by DioTiAma »

32 & 1/2 months & 34.700km later (right after a meticulous wash & detailing)... Fish, you still have the Burgy?
Attachments
Honda Forza 300 (3).JPG
Honda Forza 300 (3).JPG (362.52 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
Honda Forza 300 (2).JPG
Honda Forza 300 (2).JPG (436.45 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
Honda Forza 300 (1).JPG
Honda Forza 300 (1).JPG (392.13 KiB) Viewed 2972 times
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

The grey is too boring.

A lot of my scooter photos have Women's toilets. This at Zopkios at about 4000 feet on the Coquihalla #5 Highway in British Columbia, Canada.
Attachments
IMG_9726.JPG
IMG_9726.JPG (337.74 KiB) Viewed 2948 times
DioTiAma
Regular User
Regular User

Post by DioTiAma »

Παπαράκο, είσαι ανίδεος, ανόητος και ενοχλητικός. Beside that, your bike looks like a police vehicle! The only thing missing is the blue beacon.
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

DioTiAma wrote:32 & 1/2 months & 34.700km later (right after a meticulous wash & detailing)... Fish, you still have the Burgy?

You detailed a scooter? Bet your bedroom is a mess.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: ...

Post by davenowherejones »

DioTiAma wrote:Παπαράκο, είσαι ανίδεος, ανόητος και ενοχλητικός. Beside that, your bike looks like a police vehicle! The only thing missing is the blue beacon.
We use red and blue lights on the police cars here.

Some days I would like some of those lights because I sure see a lot of people doing stupid things.

Then I am glad I am not a police officer because I would hate to deal with stupid people all day.

Just for fun I wear a white Icon Variant helmet with a black peak and a lime green Hi-vis Olympia jacket.
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by fish »

Yes, still riding the Burgman....and my first scooter - the Kymco.
Motorpool includes a Honda CBX500 as well.

Do I miss the pretty red FORZA ? - i sure do!
Fish