GERBING 7V Heated Glove Liner Review

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

GERBING 7V Heated Glove Liner Review

Post by fish »

Well, sent these GERBING heated glove liners back to Revzilla. 75% of my family could not be sure they felt ANY heat from these liners when they put them on for 15 mins. at the kitchen table on the high heat setting! The gloves might have been faulty - as they arrived looking as though they were possibly 'used, returned' items.
Trying a different supplier.
http://www.thewarmingstore.com/gerbing- ... a_7cGLCHLN&
If the new pair do not work any better will return them and possibly look at 12V direct connect/battery gloves, however these sets are pricey , but more importantly - are not easily moved from scoot to scoot for cold weather riding.
Fish
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: GERBING 7V Heated Glove Liner Review

Post by SECoda »

Well that really stinks considering the price. o_O
fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: GERBING 7V Heated Glove Liner Review

Post by fish »

OK, returned the Gerbing heated glove liners and re-ordered them from another firm (for $5 more) that sells nothing but Gerbing products - with a great return policy.

Short version review: They work. At 40 degrees, and at 10 degrees, they work - kept my fingers comfortable for an hour.
Only a nut case (or a European) would ride longer than an hour at 10 degrees Fahrenheit.
I admire the European bikers who ride the Alps with snow all around them, hoping for none on the blind corner just ahead.

I suspect the first pair were returns, with sketchy electrical issues. PM me if you want to know what mega-cycle retailer I purchased the first pair from. And the eBayer I bought the second pair from.

Thanks for the warm hands, Santa!
Fish