Please help me people. I can't buy a PCX150 until...

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

bountybuddy
Regular User
Regular User

Please help me people. I can't buy a PCX150 until...

Post by bountybuddy »

My wife laid the law down. She says I can't buy my new PCX150 until I sell some of the motorcycles I just listed for sale here. If I sell enough I'll buy her a PCX150 to. That should get me out of the doghouse. In Michigan we had a bad summer and bike sales were very slow. I'm praying in the spring I can get my new PCX150. Please help me out if you can. The price in all of them is negotiable. If you live where you can still ride, ride safe my friends.
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Re: Please help me people. I can't buy a PCX150 until...

Post by Steph »

Where abouts in Michigan are you from?
homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Post by homie »

Steph wrote:Where abouts in Michigan are you from?
Check them out Steph
bountybuddy
Regular User
Regular User

Post by bountybuddy »

I live about 35 to 40 miles north of Lapeer Michigan in the thumb area. Lapeer is about 20 miles East of Flint, Michigan. All three bikes are at Ray C's on M21 in Lapeer just past Walmart store on north side of the road. Ray C's Harley store is on the east side of M21 just past Ray C's on north side of road. Ray C's will be moving to a new location on M24 in Lapeer but I have no idea when. They are remolding the building now. They both will be side by side at the new location which is just south of the I69 freeway in Lapeer.
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

I live in Clinton Twp. Near Mt Clemens. Would live to find other riders on this forum that live near by and get together for a ride on our scoots. Sorry if it appeared that I was interested in the motorcycles. There is a motorcycle that I do like and it's the Honda CTX 700N DCT. That someday I might own...maybe. Would have to talk the Husband into that one! ;)