Forza Cover

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Z-Mac
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Forza Cover

Post by Z-Mac »

Hey guys,

Could anyone help me out with a suggestion for a cover. I don't really need this for a rain or sun protection . It's more for to cover the bike over the winter in the garage.

Thank you,

Z
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Re: Forza Cover

Post by SECoda »

I am doing the same with two or putting them in the walk-out basement and have some old cotton sheets to keep the dust off of them.
Atis
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Atis »

My Forza has the tall windscreen. I bought a generic cover at Walmart that fits very well. Sorry don't have any other details on it other than its dark blue and silver.
Honda 2014 Forza 300 (ABS)
Honda 1995 Elite 80 (Sold)
Z-Mac
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Z-Mac »

Atis wrote:My Forza has the tall windscreen. I bought a generic cover at Walmart that fits very well. Sorry don't have any other details on it other than its dark blue and silver.
Thank you guys, I'll look into it!

Cheers,

Z
Z-Mac
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Z-Mac »

Atis wrote:My Forza has the tall windscreen. I bought a generic cover at Walmart that fits very well. Sorry don't have any other details on it other than its dark blue and silver.
Atis,

I just looked at Walmart and there are several different options to choose from when it comes to covers. I also have the Honda tall windshield installed on my bike so which one (from the Walmart selection) should I go with?

Do you have any name,specification of your cover?

Thanks

Z
Atis
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Atis »

Using info I found on a sewn in tag I came up with this.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Motorcycle-Co ... e/16817257
I do remember one day leaving it out on a rainy day on a white scooter I own and some color bled onto the scooter, it did not stay. I never washed the scooter the color just kind of faded away. I have since washed the cover and have not had any problem with it. It may be a good idea to wash it even if you never expect it to get wet. Should be fine for the garage. For outdoor rain protection which should work fine in the garage I've been using a Harbor Freight tarp (5'6"x7'6") got it for free with coupon. It works great and if you tie a line through the corners you can hook it over the fenders front and back to hold it down and take it on and off without even having to untie it.
Honda 2014 Forza 300 (ABS)
Honda 1995 Elite 80 (Sold)
Z-Mac
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Z-Mac »

Thanks again Atis!
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

I picked one up today. Nice indoor/garage cover for $20.