US News... VOTE

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

homie
Prestige
Prestige
Year: 2015 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: 2015 PCX 150 Windscreen

Post by homie »

Mary Burke... oh hell no!
Keep those Democrat signs right there I'm gona run over both of them. Be sure to look out the window when you hear my scooter go by.
Nice windscreen though...
Scooter Roy
Year: 2015
Color: White Pearl

Post by Scooter Roy »

Watch out for the 9mm fence.
SECoda
Honda Forza 300 &
Honda Forza 300 &

Post by SECoda »

:lol: I thought the same thing. Walker has finally started to straighten that state out.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Scooter Roy wrote:Watch out for the 9mm fence.
well crap, you're in the Parade but at the back :roll: congrates on the 2015 PCX... woot you are #27
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

and just for giggles...
Scooter Roy

Post by Scooter Roy »

Hey, thanks! I collect ex-governor's campaign signs.
Scooter Roy

Post by Scooter Roy »

And when the John Doe hearings are over, he can be roomies with one of your ex-gobs-- I heard Rob G is helping make license plates.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

glad to provide a little counter to this political moment... now back to the windscreen
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Thanks Scooter Roy ;)

How about you Johnny, care to share your location? :? Please
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homie
Prestige
Prestige

US News... VOTE

Post by homie »

LETS GO VOTE AMERICA! Take your frustration to the ballot box :lol: A friend of mine ran in the primary for US Senate and nearly won. Long time Illinois Democrat Dick Durban will run against Rep Jim Oberwise instead. My wife works for Truax and our wives are BFF's. It's tough but not impossible for Republicans in Illinois... never give up, anything can happen!

Doug and Nicole Truax on the right, Newt and Callista Gingrich on the left :) Will we see Doug again in 2016 ummm ;) PLEASE GET OUT AND VOTE!
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: US News... VOTE

Post by Mel46 »

Interestingly enough, my email has been flooded with Democratic party news, and I am Not a democrat. It is going to be interesting when it comes time to vote. Everyone has an opinion as to who should run this country. Voting is important. Otherwise, why complain? Unfortunately most politicians are crooked, and those who are not don't have enough backing to break into politics. It seems now that bad money is worth more than good morals.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Mel46 wrote:Interestingly enough, my email has been flooded with Democratic party news, and I am Not a democrat. It seems now that bad money is worth more than good morals.
I have noticed much more political snail mail too. Dems are nervous but they never give up either :lol: already I read how they intend to take the house back in '16' so I guess they are coming to the conclusion they will loose it next week. As for all politicians being corrupted, I've known Doug for years, my kid raised with his, he's a WestPoint grade, former officer in the military and deeply disturb with the country our children are facing ahead. I trust him completely with the US Senate seat and best interests of my state and government.

So maybe next time the down state folks will send Doug up to capital hill, all the critical county's voted him in but the down state just didn't know him. If there is a next time we need to get Truax known down state. Hopefully they remember his effort so more advertising dollars can go down state. If Illinois ever got rid of the democratic strangle hold we could be moving up like Wisconsin... HARD RIGHT.

We have to get these old beltway addicted politicians out to pasture. Good grief Illinois's Dick Durban must be going on 85-90 years old.
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Chief says get ready for a decade of Republican influence in America! Predicting the biggest losers will be;
Terrorist and those who collaborate
OPEC, Arab oil - if they won't drill it we will extract our own or buy from Canada anytime
Alternative energy BS, but not solar power - Chief likes his solar assisted teepee
Obama care - defunded, it will wither without it's cheerleaders in power
Environmentalist wacko's like Al Gore and all those other global warming scamers
Political correctness - the Kansas City Chiefs and the Washington Redskins will survive PC
Entitlement mentalities - time to get a job again because there's going to be plenty, business will explode!

All made possible by President Obama
what am I leaving out?
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

homie wrote:Chief says get ready for a decade of Republican influence in America! Predicting the biggest losers will be;
Terrorist and those who collaborate
OPEC, Arab oil - if they won't drill it we will extract our own or buy from Canada anytime
Alternative energy BS, but not solar power - Chief likes his solar assisted teepee
Obama care - defunded, it will wither without it's cheerleaders in power
Environmentalist wacko's like Al Gore and all those other global warming scamers
Political correctness - the Kansas City Chiefs and the Washington Redskins will survive PC
Entitlement mentalities - time to get a job again because there's going to be plenty, business will explode!

All made possible by President Obama
what am I leaving out?

They should leave it all to you. You'd sort it
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness…
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

WOOT! WOOT! WOOOOOOOOOT! razor thin governors race up there. If you guys don't want Walker we will take him to the 2016 presidency. Think before you vote he could be a president for the GOP and Wisconsin would be sitting oh so pretty :lol: :lol: :lol: WE LIKE HIM!
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Steph wrote:We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness…

And those in Guantanamo Bay?
JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Color: Dark Red

Post by JohnL »

"Touche"
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Wow! the nation has finally awakened from the fantasy this administration has painted for 8 long years. It's like a shroud has been lifted and now "can't we just all get along" Well no we can't, not his time, the Tea Party has stepped back to see if blue dog republicans could pull this off on their own and they did. If they hadn't we would have taken the first step toward a civil war. I'm a little depressed because republicans will probably fall for the old "lets met in the middle" again.

1O SEATS.... GO RED!
homie
Prestige
Prestige

Post by homie »

Don't be sad... Scott Walker is the face of the new Republicans, you won't have him too much longer in Wisconsin because that boy has potential :)