Three Wheeling

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: Three Wheeling

Post by WhiteNoise »

I Bet She Is!! 8) Looks Perfect. Thought of you guys right away.

About an hour in a half (+....depending on unknown variables). But, it's really traffic that eats up the time to get in and out of there. I don't drive into or in the city anymore. Those days are gone. And I refuse to wear my armor behind the wheel! Lol.
My skills would fail trying to get out-of-the-way of taxi's and other hyper "Apple" drivers. (Gosh, I hated typing that) :| There's just too much to look out for and No space to move into. Parking? :lol:

Picture this "up close and personal": taxi's, buses, horse's, buggies, bicycle's (gas, electric and peddler's), scooter's and motorcycle's, skateboarders (powered and footer's), trucks (every size), limo's, actually anything with wheels. Oh & Watch out for jay-walker's!
Yeah, "Still Crazy(ier) After All These Years."

I'm So Sorry Mel, I won't be going that-a-way any time soon. I took the train in a few years back. Not the best either but the better choice. NYC is So Exciting. So much Fun to be had. Can't take that away, it's The Best!!

Maybe contact him, ask questions?
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

WhiteNoise wrote:Mel, look what I just found on Craigslist! :P (NYC)
https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/mcy/ ... 95328.html

For the love of God why???
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Only $1,400 clams?

Price sounds too good to be true.

Just saw this ad in New Haven CT at Libby's Moto World and it's got a lot more miles and older and is more than twice the price!

https://libbysmotoworld.com/Scooters-Su ... cd01108aef

If it runs as good as it looks and the mileage is legit then all I can say is it will sell fast . . .. Somebody "on the Island" may want it for Summer fun in the Hamptons. 8)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

The price is the thing that gives me pause...as well as the fact that it is available in the "home of the scam".
$1400 is less than the price of the conversion kit alone. The average kit, the one that actually leaves the rear wheel on and add the other two, is around $3000 to $3500...one that removes the rear wheel is even higher. A 2005 Burgman 650 without the kit would be about that price as well. The least I would expect that trike to sell for is $6500.

"If a deal seems too good to be true, is usually is."

I was taught that a long time ago. That is why someone who knows the good and bad areas would be the best person to check this out. We had a problem here in Georgia about 3 or 4 years ago in which an older Ford Mustang was offered for sale on Craigslist.
"Bring cash. First buyer gets the car."

The seller did not have the car. He robbed and killed the old couple who had come to buy the car for their older son, who was a collector. The police traced the advertiser backwards and found the bodies after the couple's neighbor call the police when they did not return that night.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

I think the correct saying is:

'If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is' , but you get the idea.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

'If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is' , but you get the idea.
Sad story about that Mustang deal Mel . . ..

Evil comes at you in a straight line.

Kind of goes along with that "All that glitters isn't gold" or "Be careful what you wish for . . . you may just get it" saying.

All that said, I think WN gave a pretty good description of the way traffic is getting around here lately.
There's just too much to look out for and No space to move into. Parking? :lol:
Worse in the "Big Apple" and getting worse in the Long Island Sound shore areas as well. Not like it used to be. Just the other day there was a "Wrong Way" accident on I-95 not too far from the RI border that involved a 17 year old with a suspended license who crashed head on into an elderly couple in their 80's. All 3 died. Such a waste of life.

And on the same day just a few miles from where I live an SUV collided with a truck carrying a crane on the Baldwin Bridge where I-95 crosses the CT River. A big chunk of barrier was damaged, the driver of the truck was ejected from his vehicle, and the SUV landed on it's side. In fact a 55 gallon drum of some kind of fluid was thrown from the truck and went over the barrier down into the river. The local PD said it didn't burst on impact but was leaking a little. Fortunately they retrieved it and nobody was killed in that accident.

Here's the story . . . scroll down.

https://www.wtnh.com/news/connecticut/m ... -saybrook/

Stupidity is everywhere . . . be safe out there! o_O
you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Old Grinner wrote:

Kind of goes along with that "All that glitters isn't gold"

Glisters my dear chap :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

All that....
Glitter, glistens, glisters cha ...cha ... cha... Ain't Real. Oh Crap!
I'm (we're) Always learning
If you have 3 mins + another half of one, watch along. Me and Thee. Hmm...Thee and Me?

It's Saturday! Cartoon Day :ugeek:
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

"It's Alive!" :o o_O :roll: :lol:

Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

OooooKKKK!!
Where was that video taken...Germany?
Nope, don't think I would want that last one. The video was great, but I think that thing could get away from a less experienced rider. Could you imagine going to the store in/on it?? Where do you park it?
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

you you
What's a wot?
What's a wot?

Post by you you »

Any clip with Teri Garr in it is OK with me.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey Hooligan's! :D
What say Ye to Luxury Three Wheeling?
C'mon now, It's "New Years Eve!"... Let's Do This!
2020 Riding Our Way!
Get This Party Started!
Who'll Be Bartender? Hmm...Requirements:
Must make/shake/pour shots, must make Mixed Drinks. Beer, Wine, Champagne aboard/poured must Flow. And...Ye Must Make Happy Toast's, Play Music and Sing Throughout the Ride!
"No" Noisemakers! We Will All Supply That (some louder than others (clears throat).

So Wazz this 3 Wheeler anywho? Why it's a 2012 Harley Limo Custom Trike.
We all love us some Harley right? So get yer Arse in and Let's Roll!
Wait!! Who's at the Helm?
Attachments
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-2277.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-2277.jpg (91.21 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-7406-725x407.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-7406-725x407.jpg (60.33 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-5122-725x438.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-5122-725x438.jpg (104.26 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-1541-725x449.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-1541-725x449.jpg (88 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-8786-725x476.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-8786-725x476.jpg (47.47 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-6991-725x480.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-6991-725x480.jpg (56.06 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-7916-725x480.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-7916-725x480.jpg (53.94 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
limobike-motorcycle-party-bus-9037-725x464.jpg
limobike-motorcycle-party-bus-9037-725x464.jpg (50.73 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-6525-725x480.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-6525-725x480.jpg (52.3 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-5124-725x482.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-5124-725x482.jpg (110.51 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-574-725x482.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-574-725x482.jpg (119.59 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-2147-725x329.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-2147-725x329.jpg (69.89 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-thumb-725x662.jpg
the-limobike-is-a-harley-motorcycle-up-front-and-a-limousine-in-the-back-thumb-725x662.jpg (90.5 KiB) Viewed 1425 times
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Mel46 »

Ah..where in the world would you use it...California or Lost Wages...Las Vegas??
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

That 20' long trike is "The LimoBike" brought to the streets by Wildfire Tours. They be in Australia. What say you Aussies, spot one yet?

Uses? Wedding, Anniversary, Prom, Homecoming......Divorce!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Any Big Occassion/Celebration. Hmm...Going out in style perhaps?

----> Mel make the arrangements! I'm In for Vegas! 8) :? $$$$ "NEW YEARS CELEBRATION" - Good enuff?
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Hey Hooligan's! :D
What say Ye to Luxury Three Wheeling?
C'mon now, It's "New Years Eve!"... Let's Do This!
2020 Riding Our Way!
Get This Party Started!
Wow!!!

What a find! :o o_O 8)

However, on the other hand, I thought it would make a great camper or second home on wheels. Think of it as the more environmentally friendly "Mini Winnie". It could start a whole new revolution in camping. :D

Life is short . . . can't afford to waste another minute. Time for a road trip. :lol: