"Happy Birthday Peep!"

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: "Happy Birthday PCX'er!"

Post by WhiteNoise »

Shout out...and I mean SHOUT OUT to Siper2 who has his Birthday today
Last we heard from you, you were selling your wife's very nice PCX. I'm hoping you kept it as a Birthday prezzie to yourself :D That would be a very Cool decision ;) How about coming back and letting us know? Either way,....Here's to today, You're Birthday. Cheers!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (71.5 KiB) Viewed 1804 times
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hear Ye Hear Ye! Wake Up Peeps, We have a Birthday!

Calling, yelling, hollering out this Birthday Wish to fellow PCX'er jaa3409
"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

You help save lives :P Thought you might enjoy this little vid. Closest I could come (not from Britain, sorry).

CHEERS and a Toast to ye!

Link Not working? Try this > http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N7vReVCltLI
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I'M BORED! Sooooo.....

:D Happy Birthday to Me
:D Happy Birthday to Me
:P Happy Birthday dear Me........................
:lol: Happy Bithday to Meeeeee!

Sigh, it's been awhile nobody's getting older. How's that work? What's the secret? I lived in Florida. Ain't no Fountain of Youth There. So fess up! How are Ya skipping your born day? That's okay, I can wait, and I can Always Sing again :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Wake up Everybody! We have a Birthday!

Don't know if "siplumb" is peeping in or not or plain 'ol lurking around but I Caught It! :lol:
It's Your Birthday and I'm telling Everyone that's reading this! HaHa! Go ahead and yell at me, I can handle it, I'll just Ride away! :lol:
Seriously.... I, me, we would like to thank you for the beautiful photographs you have brought to the forum. No! I did not forget! They are what I call, "Move In Photos." Wazz that? Well, they look sooo real, I want in! Get it?
That's How Real they are! Along with our appreciation for sharing your ventures We will add....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELLOW MEMBER SIPLUMB!"
"WE WISH YOU MILES OF SMILES FOR THE COMING YEAR!"

Here's an exhaust sounding Birthday Wish just for You :D Cheers

If it didn't exhaust itself, play here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIAfbWB_OkE
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

OH NO!! :o

I knew it! I got busy and forgot to get back online for Two Birthdays yesterday, (Monday) 12/8/14.
I had logged on in the morning, saw both members listed & then didn't get back online till after midnight. Now here I am, So Late! Dang! Worse yet, I forgot the two member's names I had seen! :oops: OMGadosh, I'm Sorry :|

I hope you Both Had a Great Day! Hope you Got to drink, eat and be Merry with those that love you, And.....That you got Exactly what you wanted :P
CHEERS!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

I'm back on my game!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO once upon a time PCX owner JOSHM! :P

If folks here remember, Joshm moved up and bought himself a New 2015 V-Strom just a month ago. Wait! I'll post a photo he shared with us. Here it is, a real beauty!
image.jpg
image.jpg (143.58 KiB) Viewed 1759 times
When you get done partying Josh, let us know how much FUN YOU'RE having with your early V-Strom Birthday present ;) (I treated myself too for my last Birthday. Best prezzie Eva from me :D )

ENJOY "YOUR" DAY!! 8)
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Busy Month December :D
Not one, not two, but 4 Birthdays on 12-12-14!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY dergav!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CA200!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY shendy40!"

and "HAPPY BIRTHDAY J.edwards1995!"

Smile, Be Happy

This One Goes Out To Ya'll ;)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iKLyDJsR5vI
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

December 15th. It's member "mqracing's Big Day!" :P

Let us offer you this:
image.jpg
image.jpg (69.16 KiB) Viewed 1741 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

OOPS!
Apologies to mqracing. I stand corrected. Your Birth...Day is actually the 16th Not the 15th.
(I happen to have been on the forum at the changing of the day. From the 15th to the 16th. Thus my mistake was made).

Please forgive :)

Okay, back on track. "You, You, You"....Make It Count! Make it Memorable! Put your arms around it and squeeze everything out of it! BOOM!! Have The Greatest Birthday Eva! :P :P
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

"HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sophie008!"

We hope your Consults go better than this:
(Bringing a little humor to the table :P )

If the show won't begin, click here: ;) http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zEE7xzwogMc
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

HEY BEN LEE, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA!!

I sure hope you're out there lurking around the forum so you can get yer Birthday wish :) Well itsa custom one to yer liking...some inline skating as a matter of fact. It sure takes a lot of nerve and strength to skate the way these folks do in the video. If you're an avid skater, you may have seen this one already, if so we hope you enjoy seeing it again ;)

Enjoy yer Day and come on back soon!
Roll on!! 8)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UCaIgIjN7Yo
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

A bit late again I am, but as the saying goes, "better late than never." Hate it. I never liked hearing that myself. Don't listen to me! Just a weak excuse. Not gonna lie.

Okay, so I'm about 40 minutes late for the New Years Day Birthdays of our fellow PCX'ers. :(
Ha! Did you even know there were THREE birthdays on this New Years Day? Did ja? Hmm.... :roll:

Anywho, it be true. Tis "3 Birthdays" belonging to PCX members:

1) dinamasu from N. California where art thou? We're missing you nice man!! Happy 2015! Come back!

2) mottopcx from Istanbul Turkey sporting a "2014" PCX! Yeah, yeah, let's hear it! Congrats to yer Birthday, yer new scoot and the New Year! Much to party about...here's hoping you are! :D cheers!

3) Dogukan, wow! Also from Istanbul Turkey WooHoo! How's the fishing going? Have you figured out a way to rig your fishing rig on your scoot yet? Good to have a fisherman onboard ;) Great sport!
Wishing you a Happy New Years Day Birthday as well. May 2015 be the best year Ever!

Ya'll gotta sing Happy Birthday to yourselves together so we can hear Ya, after all how often do We log on and see 3 Birthdays on this Big Celebrated Day. So yeah....go ahead, sing it loud and proud! :D

"Baby You're a FIREWORK" :P I saw plenty!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Hey, Hey, Hey!! >>>> WAKE UP YOU HOOLIGAN'S!!!

It's STEPH'S BIRTHDAY!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YA GAL!"

How's about a Birthday Song for one of our Forum's finest Guitar players.

YEAH, YEAH!....Let's Do It! :P

Enjoy Your Day, and many thanks for hanging out with the rest of us and for being who you are! CHEERS! 8)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwKIC4AK-s8
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

A Very Special Birthday Took Place Yesterday 1/13/15. Dave's Baby Boy "Noah" turned 1.

Now we all know that Noah is not a PCX'er but his Daddy Dave is, and Daddy owns and operates our great forum(s) :P So, I'm thinking Noah just might follow his Daddy's path one day....out back, on a dirt bike. Today, babies are kids before we know it and toys today are not what they were yesterday. So prepare thyself Daddy Dave,...Noah may be asking for the key to your scoot sooner than you think :D
After all who has a dog named maddiedog that rides a PCX?
Dave.
Need I say more? :D

But....that's Not now! Let time do it's thing.
Wishing you Noah to be a Baby :o Yum-up lots of Love & have oh so much Fun till you fall asleep in playland then awake only to do it over and over again!

"Happy 1st Birthday To You Noah!!"

Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

Thanks Whitenoise! :D
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Okay, okay, okay....OkaY!

:P We have Another Birthday! :P Member mikecalderone's!
You like guitars, you're into computers and Ya love to ride your scoot :D Cool! I get it!

I picked this song on YouTube, and although it's not a "Birthday" song I'm hoping you'll enjoy it.
The traditional Happy Birthday song can just be played in so many ways after all.
So here's hoping you enjoy an oldie and that it brings back some Fond Memories.

CHEERS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

On Second Thought mikecalderone.....Perhaps THIS will ROCK Your Birthday!

WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P "HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY jojo87!!" :P
May you find that 2014/2015 "Red" PCX as a Birthday Prezzie to Yerself! I did it! 8)
A toast to You - Cheers! Enjoy Whatever it is that You will be Doing. "Bust A Move! PARTY!"
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (43.28 KiB) Viewed 1647 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

"HAPPY BORN DAY TO GARRUP!"

Whatcha been doing man? Accessorising (is that with a Z or S? Aw, Whatever!)
Good to see you're still hanging round our coral of FoRza's! We like it that way ;)

No matter what yer up to, we're here to wish Ya a Party Hardy Day in the life of You!
So enjoy it to the fullest ("you know"...what that means ;)

Cheers :P Ride on.........
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (25.56 KiB) Viewed 1636 times
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:P "A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TrishPk" :P

For All that You Do for Others, We Thank You!
Where would we be without Nurse's? Let us never find out!
Come on Back n' Chat sometime ;)