BANNED FROM SELLING IN SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

HondaPCXTH
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Masato Yuminashi 164cc bore up kit video

Post by HondaPCXTH »

Let me tell you of my experiences with this company.

I ordered an entire kit for the PCX for quite a sizable amount of money. After installing the parts by an certified EU engineer, the bike was completely destroyed after 100 KMs.

The owner of this Shop (Mr. Reggie) is working illegally in Thailand and does not have any certification or authority to sell these parts! He does not have any background in engineering or does he have any proper testing facilities for these parts that he is selling.

After purchasing the kit, I had discussions with him and he assured me that parts were certified and tested to "EU standards" and they were reliable

The bike overheated and ran like crap. The parts were obviously engineered by someone who copied a more reliable Japanese supplier, and totally failed. The bike was brand new (160 Kms) and the Honda dealer said the parts were poorly designed and I have a legal court case against this company.

Do you research before spending any money with this company. Ask yourself why would someone from Europe call name his company with a "Japanese" name, and work from Pattaya Thailand with all his so-called experiences!

He offers zero warranty policies and told me "We are not responsible because the parts are designed for racing!" If you read the website, you will see something completely different.

STAY AWAY from this company..
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

Must have been a really good certified engineer... :lol:
Pointless trying to put a blame on Yuminashi or Reggy. Unless you receive faulty parts and report immediately there is little chance for anyone getting their money back or new parts sent. For all they would know is the install job was a botch and they are at no fault. I received a cylinder from them first time that had a little imperfection, I didn't like it and I got new cylinder sent no question asked except photo of it to prove I'm not trying to scam them. At the moment I am running all yuminashi gear and I got no real drama with reliability,haven't failed me yet. Also I get to speak thru Facebook with reggy quite a lot if I have questions and he is always forthcoming with ideas and useful advice, that's more than anyone would get from other tuning manufacturers.
Also other Japanese tuning manufacturers source their stuff from overseas ie Thailand and Taiwan so it's hardly Japanese manufacturing except their name on the box. Reggy's wife is Thai so that's one of the reasons he lives there and cost of business is a lot cheaper than having that business in Europe. He only recently moved to Pataya from deep inland to be closer to tourist strip as most people that come for a holiday there can find him easier and do business with him. I'll make sure when I go to Pataya for a holiday to pay him a visit and get some other stuff of him and have a beer with a good bloke.
HondaPCXTH
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Yuminashi variator and belt

Post by HondaPCXTH »

Do not order this part from Yuminashi.

I purchased this from their Direct Website and installed it on my PCX. The part was not manufactured corrected and I have to bring it to a local machine shop to just get it to fit.

After installation it did not bring even 1 KMh more performance and was a complete waste of money.

If you do some research on Yuminashi, this is a small home office in Thailand run by some unqualified European and his Thai wife.

There is a no return policy and they do not respond to any customer service issues!

AVOID!!!
HondaPCXTH
Banned User
Banned User

Re: Yuminashi mods

Post by HondaPCXTH »

Do not waste your time or money with Yuminashi.

This is not a Japanese company but a small home business in Thailand run without any proper qualified engineers.

I bought a 150 esp performance kit and the total cost was over 700 Euros. After 50 KMs my engine started overheating and then eventual total engine failure.

The owner Reggie <> does not reply to any service challenges and he is selling these parts without any proper testing.

The parts are of extremely poor quality and just a total waste of time.

If you want 30 minutes or margin performance improvement and then eventual total engine failure, fine buy Yuminashi parts.

Trust me I learnt my lesson!
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

Was it built up correctly by a qualified person? Nobody else has had problems that I've heard.
HondaPCXTH
Banned User
Banned User

Post by HondaPCXTH »

Sorry but the installation was done by Reggie himself.

Also strange that your email is linked to this company and your defending someone that was deceived.

The parts themselves are not tested properly but he uses customer bikes for his own testing purposes and then says he's not responsible??

Sorry but Reggie and the company is not reliable. As opposed to hiding and saying your not Reggie himself using this fake personality better to just be honest and stop cheating people.

Yuminashi distroyed a brand new Pcx with less that 50 KMs and has it for 6 months taking videos for their own commercial benefit and destroyer d a completely find bike with zero performance improvements in the 50 KMs it lasted after picking the bike up!!

Sorry this is a valid comment and I'm trying to help others from being misled
PoliceSGT
Banned User
Banned User

Post by PoliceSGT »

Thank you for finally exposing Reggie and this fake Japanese brand of horrible engine parts.

As I can tell Reggie is hiding himself and posting to defend his own company, I am a former distributor of Yuminashi parts and we had over 80% return of products from poor quality issues and several instance where our customer's bikes were distorted by using Yuminashi Parts.

So to highlight some facts I have listed the following as we had won a court case against Reggy and his wife from selling any more parts in Singapore and Malaysia as discovered the following during the court investigation.

Reggie does not have any formal education no engineering degree.
Yuminashi is not registered legally with the Thai Authorities.
The MX Groom parts were proven "dangerous" and "harmful" for use in that model bike,
Reggie is working illegally with no work permit and is not allowed to sell or represent his company in Thailand.

So if you still want to waste your money and fund this guy's lifestyle by cheating and destroying his customer's property, listen to himself hide behind these "IDs" he is using here to defend his own company. Another proof would be for you to see the so-called shop/factory he is using. He is sleeping on the floor in the worst area of Thailand using chinese and cambodian factories!

H
PoliceSGT
Banned User
Banned User

Post by PoliceSGT »

Yumionashi destroyed my engine!

The parts are very poorly made, and they do not offer any return or commit to any admission for failuring to live up to these promises you see on the internet. What I found out all these so-called tests are actually the owner Reggie making false statement and is just simply lies.

I spent over 800 Euros on these parts and installed on a brand new bike, and less than 20 Kms the entire bike overheated and the engine completely destroyed.

I Also found out Reggie is working illegally in Thailand and has no work permit, to avoid any repercussions from cheated customers like me.

Please do not waste your time or money with this company, he is not an honest man!
YUMINASHI

Post by YUMINASHI »

PoliceSGT wrote:Yumionashi destroyed my engine!

The parts are very poorly made, and they do not offer any return or commit to any admission for failuring to live up to these promises you see on the internet. What I found out all these so-called tests are actually the owner Reggie making false statement and is just simply lies.

I spent over 800 Euros on these parts and installed on a brand new bike, and less than 20 Kms the entire bike overheated and the engine completely destroyed.

I Also found out Reggie is working illegally in Thailand and has no work permit, to avoid any repercussions from cheated customers like me.

Please do not waste your time or money with this company, he is not an honest man!

Haaaa, here we have our friend <> who have ordered with 2 invoices parts for a total amount of 26,341THB (624Euro) and who allowed us to use his bike to make a new set for the new 2014 PCX150 because we didn't had made such a set so far for this type of bike.

It's interesting to read that the entire bike overheated and the engine completely destroyed after 20km, if you know that he wrote us on date 27 june 2014 after a 70km ride from Ayutthaya back to his location in Bangkok that the changes we have made on his bike is a drastic improvement.

It's correct that he contacted us at date 28 june with the message that his bike broke down in Nakorn Phathom after again a 65km drive and that his bike was at at a local Honda shop.
Based on this we drove 115Km with a pick up truck from our company to the Honda shop to collect the bike and to bring it back to our company (free of charge) so that we would be able to take a look and to see where we could improve.

We found the solution in installing a new shorter gear set in the eSP PCX150, and stepping away from the higher velocity cylinder head so that this kit is now perfect without any overheating issues.

Only our newest passionated forum member <> aka PoliceSGT here can't judge how well the kit performs on his new PCX150 at the moment, because he still have an open bill to pay us from 285Euro and we can't return his bike until he have paid all his open bills in full.

His PCX150 have been totally repaired, even the new shorter gear kit installed totally free of charges, this not only because this bike was in a development phase, but based on our company policy that each and every product must be at least the same quality as OEM and if a product doesn't function well that we will exchange it without discussion and take all charges at our expenses.

Because of the quality of our products we didn't had many cases in the past where we did had to replace the parts, I think that the members from the forum are aware of that.

To <> we have only one message, pay your bills just like anybody else, and try start to live as a honest person, it will give you a lot more satisfaction as the way you are going at the moment.
Anyway, you live your life like you want, I just want to tell you that trying to break our company down in the public will not make that we will forget about the 12,000THB you still have to pay us.

So come over to our company, pay your debts, and come over to enjoy your new PCX150.

Reggy
CEO Masato Co., Ltd

Note from Maddiedog:

<> indicates that I removed personal information.
homey
Regular User
Regular User

Post by homey »

This was better then WWE Smack down... I wonder if P-SGT ever went to pickup his bike.
Pcxdemon
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Pcxdemon »

Lol...Thai harder fellas, pay your bills and be on your way...I've got 164 full kit with 3000km and still going strong and as fast or faster than a 300cc. Yuminashi gets thumbs up from Aus!
HondaPCXTH
Banned User
Banned User

Post by HondaPCXTH »

3,000 KMs? Funny how you say your in Australia but we traced your IP address back to Reggy's in Pattaya. So enough with the games.

Did you tell everyone that your wife is a former Pattaya WHORE?
HondaPCXTH
Banned User
Banned User

BANNED FROM SELLING IN SINGAPORE AND MALAYSIA

Post by HondaPCXTH »

As I was the former distributor for <> is Singapore and Malaysia we have successful won a recent court case against <> and specifically the Front Man <>.

While being a distribution partner for <> we had over 68 bike's from our clients destroyed because of <> Parts and which had resulted in over 560,431 Euros in customer damages.

You will see on some forums <>i had recently moved to a new location in Thailand (4th move in one year) as the police in his old city forced him to close for operating an illegal business. Our Soliciter had compiled over 5,671 different complaints from <information removed by moderators> and 473 violations of Act 574 (Malaysian Criminal Code) and successfully had blocked all imports of <> parts into the Singapore and Malaysian markets.

What we also uncovered was <> was terminated form his last 4 places of employment, which the last employer was over 12 years.

If you have had any issues with <> and would like to become part of the Case Action Law suit to bring this man to justice. Please call

<>

----------------------------------------------------

Note from Maddiedog:

<> indicates that I removed personal information. Due to the nature of these posts and the approach the user took, I view the attack on the brand he's opposing as a personal attack on a member here, therefore I removed anything that was an attack.

Plenty of members use all sorts of brands of performance parts with no issues, including the brand that this user went off the rails about. Read around, learn, and get informed, then make a decision on which performance parts (if any) are right for you. I don't delete posts by policy, but have removed all personal information from this post.

If you have issues with a performance part, please post in a rational manner about it in the appropriate subforum.

Thanks,

Dave
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

Agreed. I think that is what our forum members here are looking at. Many of us ride at US freeway speeds which means a minimum of 113 kph. Should we be doing this on larger bikes? Probably, however that is where you and other manufacturers come in. We are looking for ways to make touring at those speeds normal. Personally I run 70 mph on a daily basis at around 8500 rpm. I'm looking into ways to lower that rpm for longevity sake but at the moment I'm happy with where I am.

In short we need proven parts and parts we can rely on, no parts (like the pcx 150 esp small valve head that you say you moved away from) that come and go on a whim. We honestly don't want to hear about parts until they are ready to hit the market and have the kinks worked out. I'm sure you can understand this.
YUMINASHI

Post by YUMINASHI »

HondaPCXTH wrote:DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM YUMINASHI

Look at the main forum.. There are serious issues with the legality of <>'s background and also several court cases!
Haaa, here we have our passionated friend <> again, and this time is his name HondaPCXTH...

I'm wondering why you are hiding yourself behind so many different nicknames?....

Doing business on a honest basis have some benefits, and one of these benefits is that you don't need to hide yourself for anybody.
I must admit that your message to the world is again really interesting, the only thing that spoils the fun a bit is that I never ever had a court case in my life :roll:

Now I see you are talking about several court cases, and just for the entertaining value from it I would like to ask you to show 1 court case, and I invite you to show all the details then.
So that's 1 court case, not 2 like in "cases", and not "talking" because you seems to talk a lot, show details, facts.

If not, look for a hobby!.... :-)
homey
Regular User
Regular User

Post by homey »

Duggle
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2013 - 150
Color: black

Post by Duggle »

HondaPCXTH wrote:3,000 KMs? Funny how you say your in Australia but we traced your IP address back to Reggy's in Pattaya. So enough with the games.

Maybe you can tell us all how you traced his IP address. I'm not familiar with this special ability unless you are the server administrator and can check the web logs.
Mgalutia88
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 PCX 150
Color: Red

Post by Mgalutia88 »

HondaPCXTH you are attacking a beloved and long time member of this forum, as well as a personal friend of mine. You have just lost all credibility and any further comments will result in multiple requests to ban you from this forum.
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Post by maddiedog »

HondaPCXTH wrote:3,000 KMs? Funny how you say your in Australia but we traced your IP address back to Reggy's in Pattaya. So enough with the games.

I'm the only one who can trace IPs. If you're lying about that, what else are you lying about?

Given your attitude, the fact that you only registered to bitch, and the fact that your claims are ridiculous (plenty of members, myself included, have bought Yumi gear with no issues), I'm just going to ban you because I don't have time to moderate your crap. Goodbye.

I also banned PoliceSGT. From my end, HondaPCXTH and PoliceSGT appear to be the same person, or at least very close geographically. In either case, they both registered only to cause trouble, so both are gone.

I'm considering this whole mess done from my end. If any of you (particularly YUMINASHI) does not feel as though the action I've taken is inadequate, please PM me and we'll work something out.

Thanks,

Dave
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes