5 Star Helmet...

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

homey
Regular User
Regular User

5 Star Helmet...

Post by homey »

I'm giving this a 5 star review, nice product with no surprises at a great price!

http://www.amazon.com/LS2-Helmets-Modul ... +Medium%29
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: 5 Star Helmet...

Post by gn2 »

It gets a four star rating from Sharp, so not too bad for a flip front.
Just don't ride with it open.......
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Slickvic
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Slickvic »

My last helmet was a modular but it had quite a bit of wind noise, so I got this one which was also rated high:

http://www.amazon.com/PS-ARROW-AIR-RAID ... aid+helmet
Previous - 1986 Honda Elite 250, 2007 Ninja 500r, 2013 Honda PCX-150
Current - 2015 Honda CBR650F :o
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

UPS just dropped this one off http://www.compacc.com/p/nolan-n104-hi-vis-solid-helmet
I wore it around the house for an hour. Tight in the temple, forehead, cheeks. Needs some breaking in. Can't wear any eyeglasses or earplugs yet. Tempted to order the next size up, but I'm hoping the padding will break in about 10%. It just will seem odd wearing a modular. I love my FF Shoei.

homey, I gave that LS2 some thought and reviews are pretty good. Priced right, in white :D and easy on the pocket....Nice.
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homey
Regular User
Regular User

Post by homey »

WhiteNoise wrote:UPS just dropped this one off http://www.compacc.com/p/nolan-n104-hi-vis-solid-helmet
I wore it around the house for an hour. Tight in the temple, forehead, cheeks. Needs some breaking in. Can't wear any eyeglasses or earplugs yet. Tempted to order the next size up, but I'm hoping the padding will break in about 10%. It just will seem odd wearing a modular. I love my FF Shoei.

homey, I gave that LS2 some thought and reviews are pretty good. Priced right, in white :D and easy on the pocket....Nice.
Looks very similar, I'm 22 head band with 7 1/2 military cap size which by the LS2 size chart placed me in a Medium. Mine does fit snug like yours but as you say break-in must be considered so I'm keeping it. However I think if you are bigger then 22 head measure one would want to buy large with the LS2.

Btw... are you going in for your 600 mile tune up? I just rolled over 200 last night so that will come up pretty fast for me.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Not even close to the 600 mi mark. I ride when I can. I'm not a long distance rider either, I cruise in and around, from town to town just enjoying the peace and tranquility of it all.
I care for my Mom (others have read this before and please, I don't mean to bore you :| ) and it bites into a lot of my time. She's nearing 89, has full wits about her, sits in her wheelchair all day (till I walk her) in a nursing home about an hour drive away. I'm so blessed to still have her! I really am! (looking up).
I'm tellin' ya homey, when I get on my scoot, turn the key, & twist the throttle...I'm in heaven and the World itself Knows it! The word Happy? doesn't cover the way I feel. I'm free, I'm me and wearing a smile wider than an ocean :P

"G l o r y Days"
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
homey
Regular User
Regular User

Post by homey »

Not boring at all, sounds compassionate and note worthy. Crowned Christians have upgrades ya know, I'm pretty much the crownless variety but hey... at least I'll get there :) Believers should be smiling these days as we see a lot of forward motion in the world. What looks like nonsense to non-believers is absolute conformation to folks like you and your mom.

Allrighty then... Shay Whitey and I are going to the DMV and run down some cones. ttyl