Forza sold....

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

willajabir
Regular User
Regular User

Forza sold....

Post by willajabir »

Sold the Forza and bought a V-Star 950T. 4th bike since retiring 1.75 years ago. I'm so fickle.
Rode the new bike in the rain without the rainsuit (left it in the panniers).
I just need a riding companion like maddie. Doesn't talk back and enjoys riding!!!!
I wanted to keep the Forza as a backup and the Queen said only 1 bike permitted in the garage.
She says my bikes are worse than a girlfriend cause they cost more money!!!! ;)
Larry
2014 NSS300E born on 12/11/13
May the Forza be with you

my Forza pics: http://tinyurl.com/o9hqc4o
JoshM
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 VStrom 650

Re: Forza sold....

Post by JoshM »

Can't blame you. If I were looking a a touring cruiser, the V-Stars would be high on the list. Any reason in particular you felt the need to jump from a Forza to a large cruiser?
kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Post by kramnala58 »

willajabir wrote:... She says my bikes are worse than a girlfriend cause they cost more money!!!! ;)
:) :) :)
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Kalemakapii

Post by Kalemakapii »

I just did the opposite... downsized from Yamaha V-Star 650 Silverado to the Forza. No more sitting on top of a hot engine in rush hour traffic as I go back and forth btwn 1st and 2nd gear. No more spending hours to clean and polish and to remove rust from all the chrome. Glad to be rid of the labor intensive demands of maintaining a cruiser. Will never go back to a cruiser, though my best riding years are far behind me... turn 62 later this year. Just love the ease and freedom of jumping on the Forza and speeding away in quick fashion.
willajabir
Regular User
Regular User

Post by willajabir »

JoshM wrote:Can't blame you. If I were looking a a touring cruiser, the V-Stars would be high on the list. Any reason in particular you felt the need to jump from a Forza to a large cruiser?
I had the VT1300 last year. Remembered the fun on the Silverwing going coast to coast. Got the Forza, but even though I have zero compaints, I just decided to go mid range cruiser. My brother has the C50 Slowzuki and he almost had me convinced, but I wanted something with a better tour package, less than 1k cc.
Plus the Yammy gets better mpg than the zuki.
Larry
2014 NSS300E born on 12/11/13
May the Forza be with you

my Forza pics: http://tinyurl.com/o9hqc4o
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

I had one of these babies for a day recently when the Forza was in for a service.
If I had a garage/shed/lock-up to keep it in I would buy one for riding on sunny days.
Totally no good as daily transport to and from work, but greatly pleasurable to ride.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong