Instructions for forza 300 rear carrier (top case bracket)

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

Forza 300
Regular User
Regular User

Instructions for forza 300 rear carrier (top case bracket)

Post by Forza 300 »

If anybody has Hondas installation instructions for the rear bracket that holds the top case on,can you please post them ,because I have 2 screws and two long and wide spacers I have no idea were they go,they could be for another bike , honda maybe uses this bracket for many models .
alan
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Instructions for forza 300 rear carrier (top case bracke

Post by alan »

hi I had the same problem those parts are weight for your handlebars.the little black things on end of handlegrips unscrew and those screw in.i didn't use them don't seem to need them.
alan
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: Instructions for forza 300 rear carrier (top case bracke

Post by alan »

to take the cover off where the top box carrier gos push in on the center of the little black rivet looking things lift front end and pull forward to put keepers back in push up on center pin then insert and push pen back down. the way I drilled holes in center of where they go I put a washer that fit exactly in the round marker hole and drilled a hole in center of [washer hole] then used a variable size drill bit and holding the plastic piece by hand fed it onto the drill bit on drill press worked great.i bought variable drill bit on line. move plastic piece slowly when drilling