FORZA VIBRATION ISSUE: update - help needed

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Z-Mac
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: FORZA VIBRATION ISSUE: update - help needed

Post by Z-Mac »

I just did a 500km ( 310 miles) round trip and at times i went pass beyond 65m/hr ( I did 80 one point of passing) and had zero vibration at all.
Forza 300
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Forza 300 »

I posted on another forum a low speed vibration (wobble) when driving no hands speeds 50 kph and up and it was caused by rear tire that was choppy and once new tire wore vibration was back ,I have noticed the vibration on the forza 300 like others it's actually a resonance and is normal, my st 1300 also had this resonance ,I'm a retired honda car tech so I'm pretty picky or notice more stuff then most other people , it's really not bad! It was about the same speed on both bikes, notice all bikes will have a resonance but maybe at different speeds or more noticeable .
Adrian
Year: 2014
Color: RED

Post by Adrian »

I just bought a new 2014 Forza 300 and at 100 miles I had mine to 70 mph and I experienced the vibration for the first time. There is lot's of it in the seat. Don't know what's causing it but read in another post by "Moron" that he replaced the rollers with "Dr Pulley's" rollers and the vibration stopped. If it keeps up I will bring it to the cycle shops attention. If anyone knows more about this, please let me know. Moron's post was on page eleven.
Thanks
kar120c
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 Forza 300
Color: White

Post by kar120c »

I too have a kind of vibration/resonance but at lover speed only when the rpm counter is slightly over 4000 rpm especially at cold engine.
It looks like the transition from riding on smooth asphalt to rough asphalt.
My Forza is new with less than 1000km, and Honda assistence say that my be due to clutch