Saddlebag combo

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

meissinger
Regular User
Regular User

Saddlebag combo

Post by meissinger »

Originally, I purchased these bags for my PCX. They're very adjustable. When I got the Forza home, I immediately tried them on, and with some adjusting of the straps, they worked fine. I will post pictures when I get a chance.

http://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1577#p22642
SportRiderrr

Re: Saddlebag combo

Post by SportRiderrr »

those are nice bags, how much did you end up spending on them?
meissinger
Regular User
Regular User

Post by meissinger »

meissinger
Regular User
Regular User

Post by meissinger »

Yesterday, I put them back on the Forza -- they do NOT fit as well as they did on the PCX. They work, and they're stable, but they are a much better fit on the PCX. I didn't need them, so I took them off for today's ride, but I'll post pix one of these days.

Functional, yes. Optimal, no.
MORON
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MORON »

I too kept my Cortech bags after i sold my PCX 150 and they fit perfectly on my forza....well with a couple of extendo loops on the underside of the tubed frame. but other than that they are perfect. I miss my PCX a bit. so easy to swing around but I sure love the speed of the forza....70 to 75 up hill!!! sweet
MORON
Regular User
Regular User

Post by MORON »

ah yes... I saw those bags before.....the cortechs are much better from my experience....
Forza 300
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Forza 300 »

I have a set of ogio saddle bags that I used on my honda sh 150 ,I liked them I'm going to use them on my forza 300 they have adjustable straps, the company says there waterproof but this is not true I drove in the rain for 6 hours even with the rain covers on and things got wet ,I have waterproofed them with a silicone spray but have not tried them in the rain yet,(you can put items in plastic bags inside saddle bags )another good thing to do is put a plastic stick on protector on your scooter were the bags hang down to protect your paint.
willajabir
Regular User
Regular User

Post by willajabir »

Forza 300 wrote:I have a set of ogio saddle bags that I used on my honda sh 150 ,I liked them I'm going to use them on my forza 300 they have adjustable straps, the company says there waterproof but this is not true I drove in the rain for 6 hours even with the rain covers on and things got wet ,I have waterproofed them with a silicone spray but have not tried them in the rain yet,(you can put items in plastic bags inside saddle bags )another good thing to do is put a plastic stick on protector on your scooter were the bags hang down to protect your paint.
I have the 1 gallon zip lock bags I use. I haven't rode the Forza in a real down pour yet, but on other bikes, the only waterproof storage I had was my givi top box.
Zips locks come in a variety of sizes for supplemental water protection without the need to stop if you don't already have your water proof covers on your soft luggage.
Larry
2014 NSS300E born on 12/11/13
May the Forza be with you

my Forza pics: http://tinyurl.com/o9hqc4o
dergav
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014
Color: grey

Post by dergav »

Meissinger...Hi...did you ever solve the sourcing of a suitable tank bag?/my interest is in the Forza
meissinger
Regular User
Regular User

Post by meissinger »

dergav wrote:Meissinger...Hi...did you ever solve the sourcing of a suitable tank bag?/my interest is in the Forza
nope. and, since the "tank" area on the Forza is even smaller than on the PCX, I've given up, for now.