Variators for increased speed,

The tragic place where threads go to die...

Moderator: Modsquad

corsport

Post by corsport »

maddiedog wrote: Every forum, article, etc. has bias depending on context... Since the other forum is run by a bunch of gearheads that sell performance parts, they'll naturally be pitching and supporting higher speeds. A lot of what was said there was exaggeration, and anything that didn't support the products sold there was removed. The placebo effect with performance parts runs rampant, because no one wants to admit they were ripped off.
:lol: :roll:

I love how your the almighty 100% correct, infallible pcx master of knowledge now, nothing you say is wrong, everything you don't agree with is incorrect. Pretty epic really, you falling into the same position you bashed us for.

Your posts reek of child like ignorance and finger pointing.
Alibally
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2019
Color: Black

Post by Alibally »

corsport wrote:
maddiedog wrote: Every forum, article, etc. has bias depending on context... Since the other forum is run by a bunch of gearheads that sell performance parts, they'll naturally be pitching and supporting higher speeds. A lot of what was said there was exaggeration, and anything that didn't support the products sold there was removed. The placebo effect with performance parts runs rampant, because no one wants to admit they were ripped off.

I love how your the almighty 100% correct, infallible pcx master of knowledge now, nothing you say is wrong, everything you don't agree with is incorrect. Pretty epic really, you falling into the same position you bashed us for.

He is entitled to his opinion and so are you. The difference is that he is not selling anything and you are. It's stands to reason you will big up your products, everybody understands that but you do yourself no favours by slagging people off for not agreeing with you.
Woolley
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Variators for increased speed,

Post by Woolley »

corsport wrote:

This is why i moved over to this forum. I never really got involved with arguments with corsport but it became very boring, very quickly reading the same crap. So far so good here until corsport turn up. :roll: :(
ImageImage ImageImage Image
maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

Re: Variators for increased speed,

Post by maddiedog »

Hey Corsport - be nice.

You're welcome to come post here, but please don't flame on me or any other members. ;)

I'm moving this to drama, Wooley's right -- no one wants to see this crap. :cry:
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes