New member: CHRIS56

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

CHRIS56
Year: 2023
Color: Brown

New member: CHRIS56

Post by CHRIS56 »

Aloha, from Honolulu Hawaii! Just purchased a new Honda 2023 PCX, I should pick it up within a week or two. I have previously owned a 2019 PCX which I regretable sold. Was missing the comfort, versatility, storage room and ease of riding that the PCX offers. The PCX is difficult to find in Honolulu (maybe other areas too!), we have one Honda dealer here and they have a hard time getting the PCX. The dealer contacted me that had one coming in, a brown, 2023 PCX, 157cc, with ABS! I will post pictures after I receive it. No information on accessories for the 2023, interested in adding a bigger wind screen and a top box, not sure if the 2022 model accessories will fit the 23? Have been riding motorcycles since 1973, over the years have had a Suzuki 90, Kawasaki KZ400, Honda trail 90, Honda 750, and the 2019 PCX. I also ride road bicycles and have ridden the Honolulu Century ride over 20 times, and a active scuba diver. Work in Quality Assurance at Pearl Harbor Shipyard. Happy to be a new member of this Forum!
slowfast

Re: New member: CHRIS56

Post by slowfast »

Nobody replied so I will. Welcome to the forum.
I do suggest an occasional line break when you post (so new paragraph once in a while) will make your posts easier to read for other members.

Feel free to post PCX pics!
Conelite
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017
Color: Blue

Re: New member: CHRIS56

Post by Conelite »

Welcome. I hear some accessories still carry over from 2022 over to the 2023. You will have to do some research. I know the CVT components are a little different.
2017 PCX 150
Wirus Win Exhaust
Steady Garage Intake
Z-Bars
NCY Variator