Forza into my truck?

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Forza into my truck?

Post by davenowherejones »

The Forza 300 is a heavy pig. How do I get into the back of my 4WD to get it home for repairs?
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Re: Forza into my truck?

i need a forklift nofollow me around incase of breakdown. You ever see a forklift going 100kmph down a mountain road.. It would cost me !00's of dollars to go where my Forza goes. The V8 in my Dakota is thirsty. Is it even worth rescuing my 100,000 mile Forza? Push it off the cliff??? My body is also worn out, push it off the cliff also???
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

I am staying home today, 5C with rain and snow. 32km winds, too cold, too old to enjoy the weather.

I watched a guy with wide ramps riding a GS (?) into the back of a pickup. I could probably do that on a Forza but too scared to try.

I had a brief look at my Pirelli Rosso rear tire, I need to order a Heidenau K66 to be here ready for when I need a replacement

The Installed Pirelli Diablo Rosso tire 150/70-13 has 7400 km and will probably last another 3000 km. I might not last another 3000 km. My blood clot in my leg gave me a lot of pain last night. The CBD is not helping, the Tylenol Arthritis is not helping. I was told that a chunk of the clot could break off and go to my lungs, breathing might become difficult. The chunk could also go to my brain. I could become brain dead quickly.

So do I order the K66 or not. Will summer come this year? There was snow on my front lawn yesterday morning. Will I win the lottery and die?

Prunes are the answer. I like prunes.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

The other day my drive belt broke, my neighbour brought his really skinny ramp and my truck to where I had stopped before Ruby Creek BC. He took a long time to get organized. My other neighbour saw me broken down on the side of the highway and the shithead did not even stop to see if I needed help. The bastard just kept on driving home.

It was a several hour struggle for us two old guys to get the heavy Forza up the ramp into my Dakota 4WD. Eventually it got tied down and driven home .

I was too exhausted to unload it until after supper. This all used to be so easy 5 years ago at 59. The three months in the hospital did not help things.

After several recovery days I removed the remains of my belt from around the clutch. my defective brain eventually figured out how to put the new belt on. I took another recovery day before I was able to go for a test ride around the neighbourhood. Nothing fell apart so I ventured into town to use my Starbucks card, visa card 0. 1% rebate (???) expensive coffee

I am not sure if the Forza is ready for Boston Bar, I am not ready for more repairs.

179,682 km at last gas fill.

The Forza is too old, I am too old, 64 years of abuse. A few people should have gone to prison, myself included.