Lower Mirrors

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

ahulleman
Year: 2017
Color: black

Lower Mirrors

Post by ahulleman »

Hello all,
I own a Honda PCX 125 2017 model!
I havo not got a garage or shed i can store my bike in, instead i have a storm shelter!
Unfortunately the shelter is slightly to low and constantly forces me to move my mirrors down so i can close it!
I am looking for mirrors that have a lower profile or the bars are lowered at-least as its becomuing a right hassle to adjust my mirrors every time im riding!
Has anyone got any suggestions of a good quality set of mirrors with a low profile but good visibility!
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Lower Mirrors

Post by Mel46 »

I'm not sure there is a solution to your problem. I use to bring my bike inside for the winter and it required that I move the mirrors inward until the handlebars could clear the door. If there were some good days for riding during that time, I would roll out the bike and readjust the mirrors. Then, once the ride was done, the mirrors got folded back in and the bike went back in the basement.

Some bicycles have mirrors that attach under the handlebars but that leaves the eyelevel items out of view.

Any way you look at it, the mirrors have to be moved if the bike doesn't fit in storage.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
ahulleman
Year: 2017
Color: black

Post by ahulleman »

Mel46 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:20 am I'm not sure there is a solution to your problem. I use to bring my bike inside for the winter and it required that I move the mirrors inward until the handlebars could clear the door. If there were some good days for riding during that time, I would roll out the bike and readjust the mirrors. Then, once the ride was done, the mirrors got folded back in and the bike went back in the basement.

Some bicycles have mirrors that attach under the handlebars but that leaves the eyelevel items out of view.

Any way you look at it, the mirrors have to be moved if the bike doesn't fit in storage.
All I need is 2" lower bars.. But the mirrors on amazon/ebay etc don't specify the length/height etc and I don't want to end up purchasing 10 different mirrors in the hope one of them meet the requirements lol.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Puig should have something suitable, they sell a range of different options.

https://puig.tv/en/tuning-motos/rearvie ... onsivetab4
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong