Will the Forza 350 Ever Reach the U.S.?

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Will the Forza 350 Ever Reach the U.S.?

Post by Old Grinner »

I happened to see this article from Honda Pro Kevin posted back in October 2020 about the new Forza 350 . . .. With all it's exciting features it would certainly give the Yamaha XMax a run for the money.

Post pandemic it will be interesting to see if there is a change in North America to a "Less is More" culture thus producing an ever increasing demand for scooters . . . especially in urban environments for their economy, environmental qualities, and ease of parking.

So will it ever be brought to the shores of North America? Time will tell. For now fans continue to wait.

https://www.hondaprokevin.com/2021-hond ... s-scooter/

At this point I think it's more likely we will see the PCX 160 to be honest.

Cue the drum roll. Ladies and Gentlemen place your bets . . .. :roll:

Kilgor270
Year: 2019
Color: Bronze Metallic

Re: Will the Forza 350 Ever Reach the U.S.?

Post by Kilgor270 »

I really like the new Forza 350 and would easily consider upgrading my 2019 PCX-150. I think the extra power would be just the right fit, size and weight. But its really hard to say if it will show up in the US. If it does I'm going for a test ride :)
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Will the Forza 350 Ever Reach the U.S.?

Post by Mel46 »

I will play the devil's advocate here. There is still a surplus of previous model Forzas in the various showrooms. I don't know that Honda would want to compete against its own stock, and I don't know if dealers that still have older stock want another model to crowd their storage space.

Still, a 350 version would be nice, just like a 160 version of the PCX would be nice...same argument though.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers