Finally scrape the Forza on a curve...!

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Austins
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016 Forza 300
Color: White

Finally scrape the Forza on a curve...!

Post by Austins »

Well, as it's very quiet on the forum do I thought I post that I finally scrape the Forza on a curve today.... !

I've been pushing it a bit too much lately as had no idea of the limit, also the new Pirelli Angel Scooter tyres have been so good, so today passing a BMW 320, that wouldn't let me pass on the hills, I took a right hand corner on his outside a bit too that so had to lean a bit more and heard the scraping (by the way, we drive on left here in Thailand), I panicked a bit and pulled a left brake lever maybe too much, so bike up-righted and wobbled a bit, but not a big issue, perhaps more embarrassing than anything else...

It was going up hill so I could have just eased the throttle and would have been enough - although sometimes that could cause more drop when leaning...!!! , (I'm a lot more careful on down hill), and it was a two lane road, so not an issue, beamer was left well behind before the curve anyway...

Later I checked the bike, just slightest of scratch at the end of center stand leg, so no problem really. Just perhaps a good experience to learn from... -:)