Ordering From Biker Bits.

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

pcx888
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2011
Color: pearl white

Ordering From Biker Bits.

Post by pcx888 »

Has anyone ordered parts from Biker Bits. Im curious and were you billed and Duty or Tax Fees.
2011 White PCX
Michelin Tire City Grip Front and Rear
Aftermarket Thai Seat.
JDM Front lights and Rear Lights and Fender.
NCY Variator, And Face and 13 Dr. pulley sliders.
Rear NCY 1000 contra spring.
NCY Textured clutch bell.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Re: Ordering From Biker Bits.

Post by gn2 »

I've bought parts from them, arrived no problem with nothing extra to pay.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I think there are quite a few of us who have ordered from them. I don't recall ever reading anything bad about them, assuming you mean these guys.

https://www.bikerzbits.com/
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
pcx888
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcx888 »

Mel46 wrote:I think there are quite a few of us who have ordered from them. I don't recall ever reading anything bad about them, assuming you mean these guys.

https://www.bikerzbits.com/

Thank you Im going to convert my pcx to asian or european verision without bunny ears tail light.
2011 White PCX
Aftermarket Thai Seat.
iceman
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014 125 (LED)
Color: White

Post by iceman »

I recently ordered a variator drive face and moveable drive face (the two bits either side of the belt) as they price was a fraction of UK prices (really, less than a fifth of the price). Surface mail shipping came to more than the parts and took 3 weeks to arrive but they were original parts well packaged and nothing extra to pay - probably as the declared price was less than the custom threashold. Fitted some days ago.

So, Bikerzbits and Partzilla are both good for UK parts deliveries with reasonable postage.
Coasting
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2014

Post by Coasting »

I've ordered from them twice - nothing but good things to say about them. In the past I've ordered from both BikeBandit and Partzilla but the former isn't shipping internationally due to COVID and the latter seems to have lost the plot on shipping charges down under. BikerzBitz hit the sweet spot - cheap prices - OEM goods - very reasonable shipping. Sometimes takes them a few days to get parts out the door but they always arrive in a few days well packaged. They're going to be my 100% go-to in future.
pcx888
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcx888 »

Thank you so much . Just order a bunch of stuff from them. Going to make conversion from USA to Asian or European headlamp and tail light conversion. No more Bunny ears for me.
2011 White PCX
Aftermarket Thai Seat.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I don't think you will have any major problems making the conversion, but make sure you get the european or asian front covers so that you don't have the holes in the side where the stalks go. Are you going to change out the headlights assembly as well? I think the other countries use the empty slots we have as turn signal slots.

I really thought about converting mine, but instead I just drilled out the slots and added more front lights. If you can, investigate swapping the headlight bulbs for LED ones. I couldn't find HS5 LED bulbs that are lower than 50 watts (I think our headlight bulbs are 35 watt), but there are other options. Maybe you can change the the sockets?? Just a thought.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
Gil
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: black

Post by Gil »

Mel46 wrote: I couldn't find HS5 LED bulbs that are lower than 50 watts (I think our headlight bulbs are 35 watt), but there are other options. Maybe you can change the the sockets?? Just a thought.
Same here, the HS5 LED bulbs were too bright, pulled to many amps and I couldn't get a good projection out of them. I went back to halogen bulbs. I have also bought from Bikerbits, they legit.

Gil
ImageImage
  • 2013 Honda PCX 150, NCY Variator kit, Dr Pulley 13g Roller weights
  • IRC and City Grip tires, LED driving lights, Coroplast top box, MFR exhaust, Daytona Windshield.
pcx888
Regular User
Regular User

Post by pcx888 »

Gil wrote:
Mel46 wrote: I couldn't find HS5 LED bulbs that are lower than 50 watts (I think our headlight bulbs are 35 watt), but there are other options. Maybe you can change the the sockets?? Just a thought.
Same here, the HS5 LED bulbs were too bright, pulled to many amps and I couldn't get a good projection out of them. I went back to halogen bulbs. I have also bought from Bikerbits, they legit.

Gil
Thanks so much on the info. Just waiting on my order.
2011 White PCX
Aftermarket Thai Seat.
towdie
Year: 2010
Color: Silver

Post by towdie »

I crashed the bike and need a lot of parts for the front, mainly the plastics and front stay, do you think it is worth to order so many parts from Thailand?
The shipping price is quite high, so not sure if to order from BikersBitz or try to find some parts in Europe where the shipping can be cheaper.
Gil
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Color: black

Post by Gil »

towdie wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:25 pm I crashed the bike and need a lot of parts for the front, mainly the plastics and front stay, do you think it is worth to order so many parts from Thailand?
The shipping price is quite high, so not sure if to order from BikersBitz or try to find some parts in Europe where the shipping can be cheaper.
You will have to compare to prices from companies in your country. For me here in USA, it's considerably cheaper.

Gil
ImageImage
  • 2013 Honda PCX 150, NCY Variator kit, Dr Pulley 13g Roller weights
  • IRC and City Grip tires, LED driving lights, Coroplast top box, MFR exhaust, Daytona Windshield.
Ganglylamb
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2016 - 125cc
Color: White (NHA16)

Post by Ganglylamb »

Be aware that as of 1 July 2021 the EU will implement new VAT regulations when ordering something from outside the EU. More info on: https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/b ... ommerce_en - they make it sound as if its an added bonus for end consumers but in reality it boils down to another hefty tax in order to protect European markets (I have no idea since when protectionism started to look so appealing to people in charge of countries / unions etc...).

Aha; https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/b ... nsumers_en :
as the VAT you pay will serve to build roads, hospitals, schools and will help the COVID-19 recovery efforts.
Covid19 seems to be the perfect excuse for anything lately :(.