Now, You're Talking - 2021 Forza 750

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Re: Now, You're Talking - 2021 Forza 750

Post by davenowherejones »

gn2 wrote:Big surprise is the claimed full-face sized underseat storage, didn't think they would manage that.
I think the engine is tilted forward a lot.
mikeoc
Year: 2020 Forza 300

Post by mikeoc »

Jge64 wrote:No cruise control, no electric windshield.....partial fail.....
Is the lack of electric windshield really that big of an issue? I only have mine set the highest setting (and it's still slightly too low), never adjust it. I find it a useless feature personally.

The better storage is a step in the right direction, but still DCT and requires chain maintenance = higher servicing costs too. Has the weight been announced yet? Oh I found it in the article - 235kgs wet weight - still a lump then.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

davenowherejones wrote:
gn2 wrote:Big surprise is the claimed full-face sized underseat storage, didn't think they would manage that.
I think the engine is tilted forward a lot.
It'll be the standard NC750 motor.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Jge64
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 18 300 xmax
Color: White

Post by Jge64 »

mikeoc wrote:
Jge64 wrote:No cruise control, no electric windshield.....partial fail.....
Is the lack of electric windshield really that big of an issue? I only have mine set the highest setting (and it's still slightly too low), never adjust it. I find it a useless feature personally.

The better storage is a step in the right direction, but still DCT and requires chain maintenance = higher servicing costs too. Has the weight been announced yet? Oh I found it in the article - 235kgs wet weight - still a lump then.
It is for some of us. I travel through a lot of small towns that are interspaced with a lot of interstate. I would like to have mine up for the interstate and down when I go through the town when it’s hot. It’s a big thing for me. The interior of Florida, when you’re not on the coasts, will positively bake you from March through September At slow speed.

And once again , I don’t understand how Honda allocates features, it is on the cheaper Forza 300/350, yet not on their upscale 750 model. I wish they would standardize the features much like the car people do.
Glen
‘15 PCX build thread here:
https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4640
Current: ‘18 XMAX 300 & ‘22 NAVI
rollmops
Year: 2018
Color: Silver/Black

Post by rollmops »

£9.999 :o https://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/ran ... tions.html
I have a 2018 Integra. If i would use it as a part exchange for the Forza 750 i still have to pay 5000£ on top of it.
This is a lot of money for basically an upgraded' 'Integra''.
It's a shame they didn't do a 500cc instead of 350cc.
thegoony
Year: 2020
Color: Grey Forza 300

Post by thegoony »

I too have a 2018 Integra, great bike too, looked at the Forza 750, but doing the basic chain maintenance is a chore I would rather not do. Have now P/X'ed my Integra and getting a Forza 300 instead, much lighter for my old body. :)
Current Ride: Forza 300 Matt Grey
Previous Rides: Honda Integra 750, Kawasaki AR125, Sinnis Phoenix 50, Honda NC750S