great morning to be a scooter rider

The other 2-wheeled contraptions you ride.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

great morning to be a scooter rider

Post by fish »

Heat index will be high 90's today....ah but the early geezer gets a nice cool ride!

Had to pull over because there were a string of 4 large, slow moving somethings trundling down my road.
So many flashing lights I could not tell if one of them might be a 30ft wide farm thing with points....or what, so I waited.

Coming home it was still nice and cool at 32mph.
The fields of soy beans looked solid enough to walk on!

the fish
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Re: great morning to be a scooter rider

Post by Old Grinner »

The other day I was out on the scooter around 6:30AM and the road shoulders were already occupied by copious joggers, bicycle riders, dog walkers, and lost souls searching for inspiration. :lol:

At least you have the ability to enjoy the roads less traveled out there in the farm lands. . ..

Keep those magazine quality pics coming! :D
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: great morning to be a scooter rider

Post by Mel46 »

I have not been able to ride since we moved out into the country. When I wake up I hear the Harleys roaring out of the subdivision, followed closely by the pickup trucks. The roads are still damp from the previous day's afternoon and evening showers. In fact, the weather here seems to be beyond the purview of the weatherman. The weatherman can be claiming 5% chance of rain while it is pouring down so hard over in this area that we can't see the road! I can't count the times I have seen those same Harleys returning with soaked riders. I bet they listened to the weatherman. :lol:
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers