Wind Screen 2020

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

dongraham
Year: 2020 PCX 150
Color: Silver/Black

Wind Screen 2020

Post by dongraham »

Good day to all, I am new to this form and new to the wounders of a 2020 PCX 150. I have spent hours and hours on the net trying to find a windscreen for my brand new bike. The only place I could find one is at National cycle. The one I want is only $124.95 ( https://www.nationalcycle.com/n20050.html ) but in order to send it to me in Thailand, they want an additional $380.00 are you kidding me? Considering the PCX brand has been around for years and years someone please tell me why only one place has the 2020 windshield?

So, I guess my question to all of you is. Where in Asia can I buy a windscreen for my 2020 PCX 150
BobS
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: Silver

Re: Wind Screen 2020

Post by BobS »

My PCX is a 2015. Not sure if your bike takes a different screen than the older models.

You might start at one of the larger Honda dealers in your area. I got my windscreen in Chiangmai - for $29 USD.

https://www.hondapcx.org/viewtopic.php? ... 416#p64416

"This is a windscreen made by H2C, and marketed through Honda dealers. Part number is APK3667100ZA."

When I was shopping for mine, I saw many different aftermarket windscreens at the larger parts shop.
FrogmanDave
Year: 2020
Color: Candy Red

Post by FrogmanDave »

Givi is making a windscreen specific to the 2019-2020 PCX 150. The model # is 1129D. That is the smoke version. 1129DT is the clear version. They both require D1163 install kit to mount the windscreen. Mainly this moves the mirrors out to clear the taller windscreen. I bought the smoke version here in the states from www.tourandride.com.
The smoke version is currently on backorder but I won't be riding my scooter much during the winter anyway so I didn't mind waiting. This was the only windscreen I could find specific to my 2020 other than some windscreens on Aliexpress out of China. I didn't want to take the risk of buying some inferior product no matter how inexpensive it is.
I paid $112 with free shipping. The clear version is $10 cheaper. I'm just providing this information for anyone in the states that may be looking and for you should you be able to find one in Asia.
2020 PCX 150 Candy Luster Red
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Very helpful info, thank you FMD 8)

Uh oh, I just noticed that your profile is missing your location. Would you do us all a favor :D and add yours? I've posted easy directions below to get that done. Thank you, again
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
FrogmanDave
Year: 2020
Color: Candy Red

Post by FrogmanDave »

WhiteNoise wrote:Uh oh, I just noticed that your profile is missing your location. Would you do us all a favor :D and add yours? I've posted easy directions below to get that done. Thank you, again
Done. I just updated my profile last night. I guess I didn't realize it was asking for my city/state. My bad :roll:
2020 PCX 150 Candy Luster Red