New Forza 350

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

New Forza 350

Post by easyrider »

I like..How much $

Austins
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016 Forza 300
Color: White

Re: New Forza 350

Post by Austins »

Here in Thailand they are accepting deposit and reservation, though no idea when they will deliver...! It was introduced in Bangkok grand motorbike show last week which went ahead with not many foreign visitors due to Covid19, the show's special promotional price is 173,500 baht, with today's exchange rate about US$5500...
Old Scoot
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Old Scoot »

It looks the same and has the same spec's as mine [2020 Forza 300] :o with the only difference it has a 350 cc engine and different color combinations, it's a pity they didn't introduce the 350 a half year earlier :cry: I would have waited and bought the 350 instead of the 300 ;)
glencoeman
Regular User
Regular User

Post by glencoeman »

2 Fast 4 U wrote:It looks the same and has the same spec's as mine [2020 Forza 300] :o with the only difference it has a 350 cc engine and different color combinations, it's a pity they didn't introduce the 350 a half year earlier :cry: I would have waited and bought the 350 instead of the 300 ;)
Honda would not announce a new model early as they like to get rid of their existing stocks of the old models first.
Austins
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Austins »

Put the link below through Google translator, it has very interesting in-depth info. I like the 5 clutch shoes instead of 3, Honda finally acknowledged the clutch stutter and judder problem and is improving it. Also hydrolic timing chain tensioner, first time, high tech, let's hope it lasts...!

Also on old model Forza radiator was/is up front, in 2018 models they moved it back a bit for strange reason, now in 350 moved up front again, and etc....

https://www.motomotionthailand.com/revi ... ification/
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

The 350 may look similar, but has completely different bodywork.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Rickjds
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2020
Color: Candy Luster Re

Post by Rickjds »

Nice! I still love my PCX, but would like to see this in person.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Video July 16 2020
SPECS - 2021 Honda Forza 350
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Regular User
Regular User
Color: 15 Forza

Post by 87112 »

Too angular looking for my tastes, I prefer bulky rotund figure like my 1st gen 300 which may be a classic. No one will ever make a 300 as round looking as the 1st gen Forza.
:geek:
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by gn2 »

87112 wrote:No one will ever make a 300 as round looking as the 1st gen Forza.
Never say never.
That NSS300 was certainly a handsome looking beast, far better than the replacement.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Post by easyrider »

gn2 wrote:
Never say never.
That NSS300 was certainly a handsome looking beast, far better than the replacement.
I agree but the added performance features and HP makes it awfully attractive.
davenowherejones
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2014
Color: Silver

Post by davenowherejones »

The HP improvement is minor. You need a big cc improvement to make much of a difference. 10% of nothing is still nothing.
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by gn2 »

easyrider wrote:
gn2 wrote:
Never say never.
I agree but the added performance features and HP makes it awfully attractive.
Would rather have a Burgman 400 than the new Forza 350
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Interesting . . ..

Maybe some XMax vs new Forza 350 reviews will pop up on YouTube.

Right now things are awkward in the market though with this pandemic. People are worried about money and jobs. :roll:
Austins
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Austins »

Burgman 400 is well-built but very heavy, power to weight ratio is not that good, although 400 the top speed and acceleration is similar to 300 scooters..., plus expensive here where I am..., Xmax 400 is the clear winner in this category but not offered here by Yamaha, unless you have money to burn for new BMW CG400 version, with actual only 350cc engine it generates more power than all of these...!!!
Scottish
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Scottish »

Apart from Thailand do we know if its being released anywhere else?
Silversmurfer

Post by Silversmurfer »

Scottish wrote:Apart from Thailand do we know if its being released anywhere else?
No, we don't "know".

But the most likely future for this scooter is that it will be released in all markets where the Forza 300 is currently sold. The displacement bump is very likely a way for Honda to retain the same performance the Forza 300 had while achieving a more complete fuel combustion, reducing emissions for CO, HC, NOx and non-methane HC.

Assuming this to be true the bike would have been developed to meet EURO5, BS6 and Japanese emissions laws which I can't remember the abbreviation for. And that would mean that at the very least, the scooter would be heading for the Japanese and European markets.
Silversmurfer

Post by Silversmurfer »

Bike is released in Thailand, specifications are public.

Powering the Forza 350 is a 329cc, fuel-injected engine the churns out 29.4bhp and 31.9Nm.

Sounds promising.
magpiemale

Post by magpiemale »

Cannot wait for a test ride.. I love the 300 forza but on overtakes it is gutless ... coming from a 1000cc sports bike i knew the power would be less but still.
I use my scooter for commuting but do travel to the beach 2hr 30min away and faster A roads and Motorway so a more powerful scooter i would be interested in... I want slightly better underseat storage as the forza is hard to get a rucksack in unless it is either more forward or to the rear as the seat restricts. I could of gone with the BMW but the storage drop bag didn't appeal or the mirrors as i have to fold to get to my back garden so more built in mirror's like the forza are better for me (finicky i am)
I do not mind an economy hit at the power expense but the T max is small storage and I heard more costly on servicing and very expensive on price suppose thats the price for luxury n power.
Austins
Regular User
Regular User

Post by Austins »

Can't have everything, more power, more underseat space, no wide mirrors...!!! And not expensive....lol

But recently I have been hanging my racksack off the handlebar, put two shoulder straps all the way around handlebars and let it rest on the fuel tank, no issue riding on my old model Forza 2016...

It's small and also fits underseat, but I noticed it gets very hot there, it damaged my electric toothbrush, not good for batteries or electronics or chocolates etc. etc..... , it's hot weather here and after a few hours riding it's very hot underseat...