New Forza 350 in thailand

General Honda Forza 300 chat, questions about the Forza, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

Austins
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016 Forza 300
Color: White

Re: New Forza 350 in thailand

Post by Austins »

@gn2 did you own old model Forza or new model...!?

What I mentioned and "heard" was comparing Forza and Xmax of model 2018 and above for both ...
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Austins wrote:Well, Thais have done the tests and the drag race on Forza 350 already, you can find it on YouTube...

Still no official numbers for max BHP or Torque, but in one test it does 0-100kph in 9 sec, max speed of 155-157kph (on GPS it showed max 148kph) , and left Xmax way behind all the way in the drag race... ( all stock and new bike, I have seen a modified Forza 300 do all that and pass 160kph speed, but this is a stock 350)

All expected of course with a bit more cc from 279 to 330cc...
None of that is of interest to me.
What interests me is absence of vibration throughout the entire rev range, ability to cruise comfortably at 70mph into a headwind and fuel economy.
Xmax has it all covered.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
gn2
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: None

Post by gn2 »

Austins wrote:@gn2 did you own old model Forza or new model...!?

What I mentioned and "heard" was comparing Forza and Xmax of model 2018 and above for both ...
I had a 2013 Forza 300.
The 2018 has the same engine.
Four decades on two wheels has taught me nothing, all advice given is guaranteed to be wrong
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Read the instructions on the bottom of the cereal box only after opening the box and packaging, Make sure you turn the box over so that you can read it, even though you don't understand a word of it.
Go as fast as the sign says, but only after stopping dead in the road and looking up the conversion on Google, allowing enough room for drivers behind you to pass you while yelling in a language that you don't understand.
Oh, and fill your vehicle to the top using the overflow as your guide since you have no idea what the @#$& pump is showing anyway.

....wait, that'd be what you would do if you were a taxi driver in New York City. Oh well, maybe the same rules apply where you live.
Brilliant! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Austins
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2016 Forza 300
Color: White

Post by Austins »

gn2 wrote:
Austins wrote:Well, Thais have done the tests and the drag race on Forza 350 already, you can find it on YouTube...

Still no official numbers for max BHP or Torque, but in one test it does 0-100kph in 9 sec, max speed of 155-157kph (on GPS it showed max 148kph) , and left Xmax way behind all the way in the drag race... ( all stock and new bike, I have seen a modified Forza 300 do all that and pass 160kph speed, but this is a stock 350)

All expected of course with a bit more cc from 279 to 330cc...
None of that is of interest to me.
What interests me is absence of vibration throughout the entire rev range, ability to cruise comfortably at 70mph into a headwind and fuel economy.
Xmax has it all covered.
rollmops
Year: 2018
Color: Silver/Black

Post by rollmops »