What windscreens are available for 2019 PCX150

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

jbarlowpcx
Year: 2019
Color: Silver

What windscreens are available for 2019 PCX150

Post by jbarlowpcx »

Just purchased a 2019 PCX 150. Very nice, but I'm 6' 3" and I get quite a wind blast over 45 mph. I'm looking for taller windscreens for a 2019 PCX. It seems like a lot of after-market windscreens only fit model years up through 2018. I guess the 2019's are enough different that 2018 windscreens don't easily fit. So my question is - which manufacturers make a taller windscreen for a 2019 PCX? Thanks!
Yorkie150
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2018/19
Color: RED

Re: What windscreens are available for 2019 PCX150

Post by Yorkie150 »

Take a look at the ERMAX brand...
https://www.facebook.com/groups/769137659827490/
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome aboard our forums jbarlow! :P Yes, I can understand why you might need a Tall screen. Wait a bit and help will come forward.

In the meantime.....
Would you do us (and you) a favor by adding your location to your profile? You're seeking a taller Having your location will enable members to steer you in the right direction now and in the future --> for advise, shopping or....whatever.

Easy Directions are below my post to complete yours.
We all thank you ;) in advance
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
PeteyDelivery
Year: 2020
Color: Deep, dark RED

Post by PeteyDelivery »

I just purchased a Honda OEM windscreen, pt # 08R70-K96-T00 Body Mount Shield Kit. It should fit the 2019 - 2020 USA models. (I compared peripheral parts to the UK 125.) Blackpool Honda had the best price and they're available through Ebay.com (USA). Unfortunately, it didn't come with instructions, so I'm asking if anyone can post them. I haven't found a pdf online.
op3l
Regular User
Regular User
Color: Black

Post by op3l »

Hello

I recently purchased this https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32962231741.html for my 2019 PCX.

I'm 5'11 and while it does block the wind on my chest area, it does create a lot of turbulence where my head is. I wear a full face helmet that was actually pretty quiet before this shield, but now it's very loud due to the turbulence to the point I am considering removing it. I'm not sure if it's because it's not designed as well as other shields or it's just what happens to the air as it rushes over the windshield.

You mentioned your 6'3 so maybe your head will be enough above the turbulent air to not be affected by it?
ritler59
Color: Bronze

Post by ritler59 »

Hey Guys, finally after doing some research for a Windscreen for my 2019 PCX, I found not one but three choices of different height screens at http://www.nationalcycle.com/ and they're all high quality, they have a Quantum® hardcoated Polycarbonate gives these windscreens excellent optical clarity and strength. They have 10X more abrasion resistance than FMR hardcoated polycarbonate, and 30X more than acrylic materials. A Big Thank You to: @QuasiMotard your YouTube videos and suggestions on the PCX Platform are truly informative and awesome....Is too bad that in mid 2020 Givi does not have a product for the 2019 model and given the current world pandemic issues in Italy we probably will not see anything come out of Italy for a while. In the other hand, NATIONAL CYCLE, INC. Located,2200 S. Maywood DriveMaywood, IL 60153-1745 U.S.A. is certainly a great choice for an American established company (No I dont get any endorsement deals) But given our unemployment rate we should support made in America products. Just my 2 cents...