SPAM!

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

maddiedog
Benevolent Overlord
Benevolent Overlord
Year: 2011
Color: White

SPAM!

Post by maddiedog »

Hey all,

I'm out of town on vacation and just got a PM about a few spam messages. I've removed them.

I am usually REALLY good about responding to spam, but sometimes not so much, especially if I'm on vacation or on travel for work. If you see spam, it's prudent to both report and to PM me directly -- the report allows me to easily find the message from my phone, and the PM will send me an email asking me to come nuke the crap from orbit.

I'll be back and actively posting soon, just wanted to say thanks to JGC for PMing me about the spam, and invite the rest of you to do the same. :)

See ya in another week!

- Dave
Currently ride: 2011 Honda PCX 125 - Upgraded windshield and seat, keeping this one mostly stock
Previously rides: 2005 V-Strom DL650, 1974 Vespa Ciao, 2011 Honda PCX 170 (tons of mods - takegawa 170cc big bore kit, gears, etc), 1996 Honda Nighthawk 250, 1987 Honda Spree, 2000 KTM 125SX, 2003 Honda Silverwing, 2007 Genuine Buddy 125, 1998 Honda PC800, 2008 Buddy 125 (white), 2008 Buddy 125 (red), 2001 Honda Reflex, 1987 Honda Elite, 1988 Honda Spree, 2007 Yamaha Vino, 2007 Honda Metro, 2x 125cc pure-chinesium dirt bikes
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: SPAM!

Post by WhiteNoise »

:D YEY! The spam got canned!
I started a spam list this day, found 2 and was going to shoot you a pm Dave. Thanks to JGC, his eyes are wider and he types faster :P Kick butt cool! Swoosh gone!
Enjoy your vacation! Spam patrol: Is On ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Taz
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Taz »

Dave Good job keeping on top of it as I must admit its a reason I stopped using the other pcx forum. Though I did buy kitchen units, a galaxy tab and Olga the russian.
JGC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by JGC »

No problem glad you nuked it too! I'm a moderator on another forum, for dealing with minor issues, to totally nuke the spam there I do same as here, report it via PM to a global moderator who then removes it and blocks the ISP I believe.
I'm not on this forum asd often as I used to be, because I have been doing lot of research and joined other forums to do with Cochlea Implants. Upshot is I have qualified for an implant in my left ear and now on the waiting list for surgery, hopefully around end of May or June time.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

Wow! Good luck with your soon to be scheduled surgery! Hmm, you know, there's a member over on the Modern Vespa forum (general discussion board) who recently had a Cochlea Implant. She has posted photo's and there's quite a bit of discussion. Maybe it might be of help to you? Please keep us posted....okay?
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
JGC
Regular User
Regular User

Post by JGC »

WhiteNoise wrote:Wow! Good luck with your soon to be scheduled surgery! Hmm, you know, there's a member over on the Modern Vespa forum (general discussion board) who recently had a Cochlea Implant. She has posted photo's and there's quite a bit of discussion. Maybe it might be of help to you? Please keep us posted....okay?
I'll keep you posted, forget the photo's, them's meddling with me ear n head o_O and I don't really want to see what they do!! I just want the end result, which is hopefully better hearing!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator

Post by WhiteNoise »

:D Cheers to that!!!!