PCX 2018-2019 Wiring Diagram - Help Needed

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

bebot
Year: 2018
Color: Silver gray

PCX 2018-2019 Wiring Diagram - Help Needed

Post by bebot »

First of all, thank you admin for accepting as your new member.
I have a PCX 150i 2018 mode with ABS and I need a help from the group.
I need a wiring diagram if someone has for the model 2108-2019 because I want to install 3 auxiliary lights blue water on the crash guard and to wire this to the ignition switch where I need to connect a 5pins relay, on-off switch and a passing switch on a separate circuit.

I believed the wiring diagram that I saw on the other post is for the former model. I will be happy if anyone here has the latest wiring diagram.

TIA for your help gents. Kodus!
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: PCX 2018-2019 Wiring Diagram - Help Needed

Post by WhiteNoise »

Welcome to our forum(s) bebot! And Congrats on owning a PCX!
You may have noticed that I moved your thread to it's proper location. Not a problem, all is good :)

Several of our members have wired additional lighting on their bikes, so I'm sure answers will come along shortly. In the meantime, kick back browse around, get acquainted ;)
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
bebot

Post by bebot »

Thank you Sir
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I wish I could help you but my wiring diagrams only go through 2017. Though I would think that the wiring is the same for 2017 through current model, I would not want to make assumptions. If you can go to your Honda dealer and ask about it, it might help us to be able to help you better. There are far fewer new model PCXs on this forum than previous model years, mainly because they work so well and last so long that most of us find no reason to trade them in for the newest model.

By the way, would you mind going into your profile and adding your general location, please? This is an international forum so we have multiple versions of bikes on here. Thanks.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
bebot

Post by bebot »

I saw the wiring diagram you posted and have seen the ignition switch is protected by 10A fuse. I check my fuse box and the the ignition is protected by 7.5A fuse. I will trace the red wire that connects the Ign.Sw. and the 7.5A fuse, from there, I will tap a red wire to connect the new On-Off Sw. handle bar clamp type by a new 10A fuse and I will replace the existing 7.5A to a 15A fuse to supply in parallel with the existing plus the new 3 aux. lights. The On-Off switch will activate a SPDT replay to switch the 3 Aux. lights. A push button momentary sw. will be also be install in parallel with the On-Off Switch to have a passing lights in day time. But in the night, I will switch off the Aux. lights if I will intend to have passing lights by pressing the passing switch and the flashing relay.
Normally, the On-Off switch shall be at ON at night.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

That should work. I am not sure about upgrading the main fuse to 15 amp though. I would increase it to 10 and make sure each add on has a separate fuse. You would not want your main wiring to melt if something goes wrong.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers