Our Christmas Gift

Anything and everything not related to anything else on this site.

Moderator: Modsquad

JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Year: 2015
Color: Dark Red

Re: Our Christmas Gift

Post by JohnL »

fish wrote:

A New Year's gift to you.
Love this thing....no idea who won.

Fish
West Coast Eagles :D :D :D

Thanks for the kind thoughts fish.
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Post by Mel46 »

I saw a report on your fires this morning. It really looks bad. I hope you are still in the clear.the amount of wildlife lost is unbelievable. I don't think they will ever recover from those fires. Good luck to you and yours. Keep us updated.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
JohnL
Ozzie Old Fart
Ozzie Old Fart
Year: 2015
Color: Dark Red

Post by JohnL »

Mel46 wrote:I saw a report on your fires this morning. It really looks bad. I hope you are still in the clear.the amount of wildlife lost is unbelievable. I don't think they will ever recover from those fires. Good luck to you and yours. Keep us updated.
Thank you Mel, we woke up to light rain this morning but it's not over all the fire areas. We learned yesterday that a fire has destroyed 60% of the animals on Kangaroo Island, a koala and kangaroo reserve in South Australia.

The human toll is terrible, but the effect on defenseless animals is shattering. They don't have any defense except flight. We have seen pictures of koalas and kangaroos that normally stay away, actively seeking humans to get water. it's estimated that we have lost over 40% of our native wildlife, and a huge percentage of farm animals, and crops as well.

Australia is going to suffer for years to come over this series of disasters, and yet we have our government still denying climate change. :( :( :(
Old Grinner
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Post by Old Grinner »

Intense John.

Intense . . .. :roll:

Hopefully some good will come out of all this and the environmental movements will get more traction. :geek: