SH125 Mode how to bleed the Combi Brakes

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

Two Wheel Trekkers
Year: 2014
Color: Black

SH125 Mode how to bleed the Combi Brakes

Post by Two Wheel Trekkers »

I have a Honda SH125 Mode 2014 with combi brakes, the brake fluid looks like its never been changed despite the scoot having several services stamped in the book, I dont now how the combi brake system works on this scoot but it has two bleed nipples on the brake caliper at the front and its drum brake at the rear, I presume there is something under the body work that also needs to be blead but I dont know what I am looking for
Any help on this would be appreciated

Cheers

Cliff
easyrider
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013
Color: blk

Re: SH125 Mode how to bleed the Combi Brakes

Post by easyrider »

I am not sure this will help , but it will give you a general idea and conceptually how to flush /bleed your brakes. its a video I made using some homemade devices I concocted one boring day . I did this on my Forza but should be the same on any other combi brake models. Just do rear first then move to front bleeder ports one by one , individually. You can gravity bleed or buy a vacuum pump hand held at any parts store if desired.Just don't let the master go empty while you are bleeding.This may be a short download just open .. Good luck and hope it helps.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v05672jak3i1j ... h.mp4?dl=1
Two Wheel Trekkers
Year: 2014
Color: Black

Re: SH125 Mode how to bleed the Combi Brakes

Post by Two Wheel Trekkers »

worked it out after removing more bodywork and finding the reservoir by the brake lever