Out with the LIKE

Pictures of your scooter, ride reports, and day trips.

Moderator: Modsquad

fish
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor

Out with the LIKE

Post by fish »

Stopped to check on the progress of the mural.

Crossed over I-70

And into town waiting for coffee shop to open at 6:45.

Today we were served 'Kenya AA' - whatever that is. "You're gonna like it!" (you argue, "I might be late opening some January morning!".....he's kidding, he's never late)

Fish
Mel46
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2013
Color: red PCX

Re: Out with the LIKE

Post by Mel46 »

COFFEE!! I love coffee.
I like tasting the different types of coffee. It is interesting. We get to sample different ones when we go to Trader Joe's, which is a little over a block from our house. We can also go to Whole Foods to smell the fresh coffee beans from various roasters, some even local. Whole Foods is a block from our house. Sprouts is across the street from our house. Starbucks is everywhere, but their coffee is just average.
Currently own:
Red 2013 Honda PCX150

Givi tall windshield & tailbox - Lots of extra lights
Custom seat from Thailand - Bad Boy Airhorn
Takegawa Lowering Shocks - Michelin City Grip Tires
Headlight assy upgraded to LEDs w/HS5 main bulbs
NCY variator, drive face, and rollers
hondamatic
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2017 PCX150
Color: Pearl White

Re: Out with the LIKE

Post by hondamatic »

Mel46 wrote:COFFEE!! I love coffee.
I like tasting the different types of coffee. It is interesting. We get to sample different ones when we go to Trader Joe's, which is a little over a block from our house. We can also go to Whole Foods to smell the fresh coffee beans from various roasters, some even local. Whole Foods is a block from our house. Sprouts is across the street from our house. Starbucks is everywhere, but their coffee is just average.
I agree Mel, Starbucks is over priced for an average cup of coffee. My daughter took me to my first Starbucks a few years ago in Illinois and when asked what I wanted I told the guy a cup of coffee. He looked at me waiting for the latte whipped cream candy and nuts they add to their coffee. When I told him just black, he stared at me like I was nuts. I tried it, it was just ok, I can make a better cup at home and save the $$ for a coffee I really like but can't get it where I live. It's called Community Coffee made in Louisiana. If we go south to Branson, MO I can pick it up there at any Wal-Mart or grocery store there or I can order it on line but pay shipping.
Oh well, such is life.
Ride fast and keep it between the fences!