How to replace panels on PCX 125

General Honda PCX chat, questions about the PCX, or questions about riding.

Moderator: Modsquad

pxc-in-japan
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015
Color: White

Re: How to replace panels on PCX 125

Post by pxc-in-japan »

Do these tools normally come with pictures of what kind of panels / panel joints each tool should be used for and how?
If so, I can hold off on getting the PCX manual (expensive as I'd have to pay Helm, the manual company to ship to Japan).
In fact I am not sure whether the manual itself would show which panel tools are best for each panel, would it?
Some have said 'a warm pair of hands on a warm day is enough', but I am not keen on cracking any panels ;)
Hopefully I can get these easily enough from Yahoo Auctions Japan, Amazon.jp, or Rakuten Japan.

Thank you.
http://www.fuelly.com/motorcycle/honda/pcx150/2015/staninjapan/408151]Image
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Re: How to replace panels on PCX 125

Post by WhiteNoise »

The set I have is the same and did Not come with instructions on which tool to use on which connection. We have to wonder, How could they possibly know? :roll: Lots of fairings and clips out there to be removed. All shapes and sizes in different locations and on different vehicles.

We just have to forge ahead, and (maybe?) learn the hard way. Then hopefully do it right from there on. Yep, I've snapped a few tabs too starting with my 2011 model.
Have confidence. Good luck!
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You