Replace my seat with a humpless seat.

Cosmetic accessories, comfort accessories, windshields, luggage racks, etc.

Moderator: Modsquad

kramnala58
Mod Emeritus
Mod Emeritus
Color: White is faster

Re: Replace my seat with a humpless seat.

Post by kramnala58 »

Steph wrote:Did you make a U tube video on the 2015 PCX? I watched that. Must be great living in Thailand.
Nope, no videos by me.

We are enjoying our time in Thailand. We live in the very center of Bangkok which has a metropolitan population of somewhere between 14-16 million people. I use the PCX exclusively in the city so I don't get a chance to do the countryside driving that many in Australia, Europe and the US and Canada share about. If/when we move back the the US or Canada, I can see a larger scooter like a Forza or even an Silver Wing being something I would seriously consider.
2010 Honda PCX 125 in Thailand (White) - "White Lightning" Sold in Sept 2017 :(
2009 Yamaha Majesty YP400 in USA (Metalic Titanium) - "The Throne" Sold in June 2020 :(
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster
Year: 2013 150cc
Color: Black PCX

Post by Steph »

The Forza is huge looking to me. I sat on it and seemed like a monster. But, That's me. I like my scoot! In the country The average speed is 50 mph or more. I prefer riding around town at the moment. Did do a county cruise once and had a tall windshield on at the time and got blown all over the road. not my cup of tea.
chucktuna
I'm up to 12 or 13 now...
I'm up to 12 or 13 now...
Year: 2013
Color: Black

Post by chucktuna »

Steph wrote:Kramnala58, That seat is sweet. But, I went with Chucktuna's seat except I got the black stitching. Your scoot is really cool too! I love white. Not offered when we bought our scoots. Will be offered shortly. too late for us. Did you make a U tube video on the 2015 PCX? I watched that. Must be great living in Thailand.

Thanks you, Kramnala san

Too many scoots..... 12 or so I think .
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Steph »

On a lighter note, Will be riding today on this beautiful Michigan day. Also there is a Harley Fest going on near us. Should I go to that on my scoot?
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

I'm late in seeing your question about attending the Harley Fest. Did you go? Or were you just joshing with is? Takes a wee bit of nerve
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You
Steph
Frequent Poster
Frequent Poster

Post by Steph »

We didn't go to the Harley Fest. Went to a birthday party at a park near lake St. Clair. Then Cruised up Jefferson. The Road in the Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino. I wanted to ride bicycles to Harley Fest. But, My husband wasn't into it.
WhiteNoise
Official Moderator
Official Moderator
Year: 2015 PCX 150esp
Color: Pearl *White*

Post by WhiteNoise »

Full day. I know that movie! That's an interesting scoot ride :P Glad you two had fun!
A bicycle ride through Harleyville would've been smartass cool 8) Next time??
Location, Year & Color - Please enter Yours today!
How? Log in. Click the User Control Panel button (top right of any page). Upon destination, click Profile in left column. Look >See the questions? Please Complete. We Thank You