Stock Roller size/weight

Having trouble? Need more info on something mechanical? Ask here!

Moderator: Modsquad

dergav
Forum Benefactor
Forum Benefactor
Year: 2014
Color: grey

Re: Stock Roller size/weight

Post by dergav »

thanks for that. I am now in contact with a main Honda spares supplier in UK and await their response...and NO I am not going anyplace near the valves. The bike runs perfectly and always has done . My amateurish playing about with valves only runs risk of upsetting that. I have read views that "don't try to fix something that's working!"...and for my limited mechanical skills and experience that seems like good advice?...however in retirement I do enjoy working on the bike using the works manual...great u-tube film showing how to change belt and weight rollers on the Forza NSS300....so will set that up on my Kindle in the garage when doing the job. I had done that job on my previous 125cc Honda SWing ( Euro bike) when changing to Dr Pulley sliders so am reasonably confident.
thanks again...
E. Foster Salsbury
Regular User
Regular User
Year: 2015 NSS300A

Post by E. Foster Salsbury »

dergav wrote:.... "don't try to fix something that's working!"...and for my limited mechanical skills and experience that seems like good advice?...
That is good advice. Manual says it should be done at 16,000 miles but if running good why bother.
Salsbury
2015 Forza 300ABS-2km 10/17/2015
BRTID
Year: 2010
Color: Black

Post by BRTID »

I just put 12 and 13's in my 2010 PCX and can't believe the extra pull it has. Just don't like the extra noise they create.